Gp eq....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gp eq....

Ok so im looking for a cutting cycle and i'm looking at stan 10 and GP bold EQ should I pair a test with these two as well and if so which? and does anyone have an experience with GP EQ and can tell me how well it works..?

Dry, dry, dry, and joint pain! The EQ is great stuff, but I am so anti winny at this point. If you want to stick with GP, then I would suggest running EQ, Sust, and Andro Mix. Certainly everyone is different, but I am done letting winny wreck my joints. I have run these 3 together and achieved phenomenal fat loss.

At one point I was 272 LBS with 19% body fat. Im 223 with just over 8% now.
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

I have used Test-E 500 mg aweek with EQ 600 mg a week for 16 weeks and added stan 10 @ 50mg ED from weeks 8-16,with very good results ,yes your joints do get acky and EQ works good in a cutting cycle but I found that it made me hungry which can be a little tuff when your trying to diet down
      SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I would say go with Test, EQ and Mast. Much better option than Winny! Winstrol is very hard on your joints and can't always go full power.

Andromix with EQ or Andromix alone is another great option! My favorite hands down.

Pm me if you have any questions. Click on the link in my signature before you order!
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

i agree, i hate winny. Some winny lovers out there but not me.

Yes throw test in there regardless of if you run the winny or not.

Comment

Winny sucks IMO

I like the test e 500mg eq 600mg suggestion. You could throw in some mast like liquid said. Eq at 600mg doesn't really effect my appetite. I know this varies, but if it hits you hard and cutting is your goal load up on protein and fibrous veggies.

Comment

Working...
            X