Gen-Shi Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen-Shi Labs

I would like to hear some solid reviews on the gen-shi labs test cyp or any of there products u have used.Ive heard from two different people now that ordered qdl but recieved gen-shi.I know naps is on top of there game and carry legit stuff ,i just want to seee what people got to say about the gen-shi product.Im sure this is what ill be revieving since it happened here recently,they must be out of qdl or something.I know i got to consider what were talking about here lol.Thanks Guys

I have run 2 different cycles of Gen Shi Cut Stack and Gen Shi Mast. I have run 3 cycles of Geneza Andro Mix and Mast. I can tell no difference. The Gen Shi stuff is super clean and consistent. The oils are very smooth and pin nicely.
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Ok that's what I like to hear cause I'm sure there gonna send me genshi since they sent the last two most recent
      People that bought qdl

Comment

I've ran their test e and it was smooth and seemed to be dosed correctly. They are a very solid lab IMO.

Comment

I've ordered their Aridex and there was atleast 3 crushed pills...I was not happy but it's not too bad.
          Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Comment

Yea I placed a very large order of QDL not too long ago and it arrived today but was replaced with Gen Shi products instead. Got the Gen Shi Test E and the Tren E. The orals were QDL though, I got dbol and arimidex. Will post once I start pinning, am finishing up some GP gear I got back in February. Currently running: 750mgs GP Test E/week & 20mg Generic Labs dbol ED. Will be running shortly: 1000mg Test E/week for 14 weeks, 400mg Tren E for 10 weeks, 20 mg Dbol ED for 6 weeks. Arimidex .5mg EOD with dbol and as needed. PCT to follow. Everything I've read Genshi brand is g2g, and since Naps doesnt carry bunk gear I've got faith.

Comment

What will you be running for your PCT? Just curious
              Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Comment

I'll be using nolva for 40/20/20/10 I got
                Aridex in case of gyno symptoms.

Comment

Working...
                X