Human Growth Hormone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human Growth Hormone

Is there any benefit in this for younger person like myself (25)? I noticed that it's 10IU kits in stock, so if I'm thinking correct I could mix one 10IU vial with 5ml bac water, giving me 2IU per ml/cc. I could pre-load 1ml slins giving me 2IU and refrigirate them correct? This is how I'm doing my HCG, mixing 5000IU in 10ml bac water, oh also I know it's a subcutaneous injection... I did do some research. Main question is does it really add anything to a young indvidual versus the cost of the product?

Your ratios are buggered up. More importantly, you should have more than ample amounts of HGH still kicking for you at that age. I would really try to go light on gear and see how good of results you can achieve. Your goal should be to get as big and chiseled as possible on the lightest amount of gear possible. Especially with this being your first go at this bro, try to keep the dosages low. My first cycle was when I was 19 years old. It was doctor prescribed Deca D and 3mg Winstrol tabs. I was only doing about 350 mg per week combined and achieved significant results. I was on a steady dose of Teslac as well which kept the twins running hot, and the estro at bay.
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

I would not use hgh at a younger age then my early 30's.

Comment

you will see benefits at your age yes, as for dose it benefit enough versus the cost of the product that depends on you and the money you have some may think yes other's no, also no you would not mix with 5ml, you would mix 1x10iu vial of hgh with 1ml of bac water for hgh you would use a insulin pin normally and most insulin pins are only 1ml, and measured in 1/10 so if fill to 20 line would only be 2/10 of a ml ect upto 100 or 1ml/cc by mixing 1ml you then know every 1/10 you injected is 1iu example for 2ui you would fill syringe to the 20line ect keep everything simply.

Comment

Yes, GH is phenomenal. Use it to prime your body to create new muscle fibers. Then you add in the Tren, Test, Mast to build on that new muscle fibers. You'll see.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

At his age, would you not worry about negative feedback causing his pituitary to produce less GH?
            Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
              At his age, would you not worry about negative feedback causing his pituitary to produce less GH?
              Yes.

At your age unless ur a bodybuilder doing shows + dreaming of going pro u don't need GH ( as Jimmy said it is expensive and highly faked now).
              The results are very slow and require long usage u must do some serious research into protocols, don't just jump in.

If u use GH incorrectly u will be wasting ur time + Money + also possibly negatively effecting ur production of GH (temporarily).
              If u persist - I would suggest u research pulse methods + EOD injects + complimentary peptides.

When u get older just like ur Test ur GH production goes down, that's why u hear us oldFarts talking about GH but we r looking to feel like were 25 or 30 again ur 25 so enjoy it.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                Yes.

At your age unless ur a bodybuilder doing shows + dreaming of going pro u don't need GH ( as Jimmy said it is expensive and highly faked now).
                The results are very slow and require long usage u must do some serious research into protocols, don't just jump in.

If u use GH incorrectly u will be wasting ur time + Money + also possibly negatively effecting ur production of GH (temporarily).
                If u persist - I would suggest u research pulse methods + EOD injects + complimentary peptides.

When u get older just like ur Test ur GH production goes down, that's why u hear us oldFarts talking about GH but we r looking to feel like were 25 or 30 again ur 25 so enjoy it.
                i agree.Plus at that age and with your natural hgh output. i feel no need to go down that route unless, like you said, you are thinking of competing and you think you are near your genitic limits.

Comment

Working...
                X