• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows it look?

Okay so I ordered my first cycle...

This is my plan for 12 weeks:
    Test Eth 500mg/week - 2 injections
    Armidex .5mg EOD or E3D if I'm not showing sides.
    250IU HCG every 5 days
    Followed by Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20

Also I have enough Priviron to run 50MG ED while on cycle, should this be included or just left out since I have the Adex? This will be my first...

I dont know if you need the clomid and nolva?
    could be wrong wait for someone more experienced than me to come along

Comment

I wasn't 100% sure so I bought both, never hurts to have extra rather than not what you need haha. I've read a few places that's a solid PCT but I'm unsure if it's really needed with just test, espcially running HCG on cycle.

Comment

I have read articles on them and I mean Id love for someone to comment on the pros and cons of both please! thanks!

Comment

You need a kick start for 4 week /Methan10 40mg ED

Comment

Looks good, bro! Keep us posted how it goes.

Click on my referral code before you order in my signature. Pm me if you have any questions.
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I would add Dbol but I'm aiming for a cut, I'm 25 weighing 260 at 18% (6' even) right now, my major issue is I hate feeling weak when I drop my cals. It's also my first cycle other than prohormones, this is also why I'm running the AI to keep bloat off, also I already have the Proviron on hand and I was thinking of adding it in the last 6 weeks. I'd rather not try to many compounds my first time around... and all I'm looking for is to hold onto my lean tissue and strength well I drop my cals and trim up then maintain, my second cycle will most likely consist of some more mass compounds, just trying to keep it simple. I was advised before adding to many compounds on your first cycle wreaks havoc if you get bad sides, makes it to hard to narrow it down. Before anyone asks why no winny on a cut, well lets just say my liver could use its rest from younger years. My goal is to sit around 250 leanish (maybe 14% would be nice).

Comment

Wait to use the HCG post cycle. Also, when I started cycling, I had much the same body composition that you have. The Proviron at 50 mg ED should be enough to stem off any Estro related sides, and provide you with an abundance of strength while dieting. Don't dip your calories to low or you will not burn as much fat or build as much muscle.
                Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Also, if you are concerned about your liver, then I would consider shifting to Masteron instead of Proviron. By going intramuscular, you can avoid the C17 Alpha-alkalized molecule that will be harsh on your liver...

Comment

I've read HCG post cycle is just fixing a problem that could be prevented by using it on cycle, so this is not true? And you reccomend no armidex just using the proviron ED instead? I don't plan going to slow, I just hate feeling weak even when I drop a little.... I seem to maintain 18% well eating a semi-clean diet, I'm hoping strict diet at fair calorie level will allow to me shed some bodyfat as well as gain some new lean tissue. If I want to cut a little more I have some cytomel and clen I'll run between cycles, I'd like to make my second about adding mass so I'd liketo begin that with a low bodyfat.

Comment

thanks for the info on the masteron, maybe i'll just run the adex this cycle then add the masteron to the next "cutting" stack I do, eventually I'll be back to cutting just like everyone else. So is monday, wednesday, friday good for masteron?

Comment

It depends on which ester you get. Prop would be EOD and enan would be every 4th day.

Comment

Working...
                        X