QDL's Dbol quality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QDL's Dbol quality?

Anyone used the QD Labs Dbol yet? Have heard from a few people that they are hugely underdosed.

I don't think any one has posted any lab results on that yet???? . I've only used GP and Gen Shi and both are GTG....

Comment

I've been taking naps dbol for 2 weeks now. 40mg/day def feel some good strength gains.

Comment

Naps Dbol? which make? I've used british dispensary and GP before both great.

Comment

shit sorry, was half asleep when I commented. I meant to say QDL. So far I like it, second time I have taken dbol but first time using QDL

Comment

I'm just about going to start a cycle. All QDL. Test E, EQ, Dbol and Var. Only heard good things about QDL so should be sweet.

Comment

I'm on my 3rd week right now QDL Test cyp and dbol.

Comment

QDL has great quality orals

Use my link below before you order. Thank you!
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

i havent seeen any complaints for qdl bud i would go for it.. plus nappy wouldnt put anything on his site that wasnt good stuff.. I will be trying a cycle from qdl shortly

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                    I'm on my 3rd week right now QDL Test cyp and dbol.
                    Right on! So the qdl dbol is working out for you? I know the GP dbol is amazing.

Comment

ive been taking qdl tbol and eq and masterone with great results

Comment

Orals are very nice! I have only heard and experienced positive feedback on QDL.
                        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I will start QDL Dbol soon. Find out what it's like. Got some of their Tbol as well. That cheap var looks tempting too.

Comment

feedback seems great on this place so far.. nice

Comment

Where did you read they are hugely underdosed??? I haven't found that anywhere on the forum...and to know that would also require lab testing so once again I havent seen any paperwork. what do you know that we dont? Received 200 QDL 10mg dbol today will post personal results once I start am currently on the Generic Labs dbol and its been g2g although it gives me heartburn like a motherfuc*er some days.

Comment

Working...
                              X