Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advices on HCG, share me your knowledges plz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advices on HCG, share me your knowledges plz!

Hi,

i'm gonna start my 3rd cycle, testo e + deca for 12 weeks. ( 700 testo/week + 500 deca/week ).

This time, i'm gonna add some HCG. Looks like it's a very nice compound to add to keep your gains and make a better cycle and pct.

I never did HCG cuz of my lack of experience + the fact that hcg is a counpound to " make " with bac water etc.. but this time, i will do it.

Can you please tell me wich amount should i take per week when i'm on my cycle, and which amount should i take when i'm on my PCT. ( and whats better to stack with it, clomid, nolva? )

I'm gonna pin myself in the abs, subq. right? twice a week if possible.

Thank you a lot friends, thank for reading me.

Mikael.

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...8-HCG-Protocol
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

thanks buddy, but that's kind of an overall answer.
      Still it gets me some answers, but if anyone got some precisions.
      Thank you vmuch.

Comment

I guess my question for you would be... Are you planning on using HCG on cycle or just as PCT? I think Clomid is highly effective while on cycle at helping you stimulate the Leydig cells without the estro-related sides you could run into with HCG. HCG + Clomid + extending your AE post cycle are highly effective. Dosing for everything can be found all over the forum. HCG is wonderful stuff, but you need to be careful or you could end up with some gyno and other fatty deposits!

Just a heads up to those with a much better understanding of pharmacology and biochemistry. I like to "keep it simple, stupid" in an attempt to achieve broad understanding.
        Krazy
        Last edited by Krazy; 03-16-2012, 08:59 AM.
        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Working...
        X