cycle advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle advice

hows it going everyone im new to this site but would really like some input on a cycle im ready to order i was thinking of buying 4 bottles of tren e 200 and 7 bottles of test e 250 and some anadrol and winny to...need some advice on what would be the proper dosage and in what order i should take it.. was also wondering wether to just order the test or replace it with sust 250

First you need to tell us how many cycles you've done and how much in each cycle and what is was you did? We can give better advise if we know this.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

ive done around 5 cycles already.. im on a cycle right now so far i finished 2 bottles of tren e 200 and im on my last bottles of tren thats all im taking thats why i wanted to bump it up a bit.thanks bro

Comment

but the last four cycles were tooken about a year ago i just started up agen

Comment

Jesus, That is enough Tren to fatten up a 1200LB bull for auction... Jesus! Christ! Bro! Well, there is no going back now. PCT for 6 months!
          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

You can run test e or sust.. choice is yours man.Both are exceptable to run

Comment

Your running a Tren only cycle?? Bro you need to spend some time on the board and learn a little it sounds like. Tren shuts down your natural test quicker than almost anything out there, I've never even heard of someone running Tren by itself. Test is the BASE of ANY cycle. I'm not sure how you are able to make gains or support any muscle growth since your natural test has been shut down and youre not replacing it with anything. You shouldnt even be able to get it up if the tren youre taking is real. If you're going to use AAS do your research first otherwise you're going to end up with lasting sides and like someone said a 6 month lag period for your body to "normalize" itself when you come off. Dont take this wrong but you come off as young and inexperienced-you're asking about how to run a cycle with winni AND andro-generally you use one for cutting and the other for bulking. Plus 4 bottles of Tren E 200? You dont ever want to run Tren more than 10 weeks bc its hard on the body so that would require you to run Tren at 600mgs/wk to finish your 4 bottles...so you're trying to "bump up" your current cycle by adding at least another 10 weeks of tren?? You said you're already running 3 bottles right now so what is that altogether like 20 weeks of tren? You're going to do permanent damage to your body. Dont mean to sound harsh but I can't sit silent while someone who clearly doesnt know what theyre doing seeks advice on a cycle that will have lasting effects.

Comment

Your running a Tren only cycle?? Bro you need to spend some time on the board and learn a little it sounds like. Tren shuts down your natural test quicker than almost anything out there, I've never even heard of someone running Tren by itself. Test is the BASE of ANY cycle. I'm not sure how you are able to make gains or support any muscle growth since your natural test has been shut down and youre not replacing it with anything. You shouldnt even be able to get it up if the tren youre taking is real. If you're going to use AAS do your research first otherwise you're going to end up with lasting sides and like someone said a 6 month lag period for your body to "normalize" itself when you come off. Dont take this wrong but you come off as young and inexperienced-you're asking about how to run a cycle with winni AND andro-generally you use one for cutting and the other for bulking. Plus 4 bottles of Tren E 200? You dont ever want to run Tren more than 10 weeks bc its hard on the body so that would require you to run Tren at 600mgs/wk to finish your 4 bottles...so you're trying to "bump up" your current cycle by adding at least another 10 weeks of tren?? You said you're already running 3 bottles right now so what is that altogether like 20 weeks of tren? You're going to do permanent damage to your body. Dont mean to sound harsh but I can't sit silent while someone who clearly doesnt know what theyre doing seeks advice on a cycle that will have lasting effects.
                UH2007

I know man. I could not resist the cattle reference.

Comment

like i said im new to the forums bros.ive been slowly trying to get info on this stuff so i could gain a better understanding.and i ended up not ordering the winny since i read somewhere exactly what u said...and sounds crazy but i actually did gain some pretty noticeable results on just the tren and it never fucked with my junk. and thanks for the advice thats why i started the thread in the first place

Comment

The simple fact that you've been running tren by itself and are looking to extend this current cycle by adding more tren shows you're not ready to use aas. I would hate to see what your other 4 cycles that you've supposedly ran looked like. My advice if u order anything is a heavy supply of hcg, nolva, and clomid...discontinue the tren begin a rigerous pct regimen and get your test levels checked by a dr after 6 weeks. Get them checked now in fact, if you have truly been running real tren by itself for as long as u say u have your test levels should be supressed to non existent. After all this a year from now why don't u look at starting with the basics- 500mg test/wk 400mg deca/wk and maybe even an oral like dbol 20mg ED.

Comment

omarmagana,
                      These guys are all giving great advise, so please listen to these guys before you do some permanent damage to yourself. We don't bad mouth anyone for asking questions, we just want guys to be as educated as possible before doing some that could be harmful. Good luck bro.
                      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                      Chat Box Talk And Rules
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

well my old stuff always had some test incorporated i just decided to run tren this last time because my connect said it would be ok.but then again hes just out for the money you know..and you know what thanks for the advice man i appreciate it now i know not to take it over board on my cycles and check my shit out not just by what my connect says is ok

Comment

I'd be more than happy to help you put together a basic cycle bro, but with what you're telling me about what you're currently running and the dosage and length of time I highly recommend coming off the tren, running a thorough PCT routine and letting your body rest for awhile. OR alternatively, and I really would recommend discontinuing everything for now and getting your levels checked to make sure you havent already done permanent damage before anything-but if you're going to be stubborn, discontinue the tren and just run some Test E or Test C at 500mgs/week for a couple months still make sure everything checks out at the dr. and then I'll help you develop a quality cycle with some basic compounds.

Comment

Nah, ignore UH2007 and just keep running that IV drip of Tren. You will be huge and live at least another 4 years!

Comment

I agree. Go back to the basics and make sure you levels are back to normal. How much Tren E are you taking weekly?

Since you started this the wrong way I'd just do PCT get everything you need and then do a proper cycle. Too many people just take what they get at whatever amounts and hope for the best. Sure you're gonna put on muscle but the key to this stuff is doing it right and staying healthy in the process. Having the knowledge of how to approach each cycle with a plan. Not just take what is available and going with it. That's what messes people up. You don't want that. And then from not having the knowledge end up losing all their gains because of it. Not worth taking the risk just to lose it all.

But as was mentioned, if you are still going to stay on it. Add Test at 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Then PCT.
                              Let's figure out a better cycle plan. How old are you? Stats? Goals?
                              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                              X