please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help

Ok so I'm about 2 place an order but I'm conflicted on which brand 2 buy. I've used gp and balkn with great results but after seeing QDL's prices, id like 2 run that so I can add a feww extra goodies in the mix. Has ne1 had great esults with QDL or is ne1 running it with great results? I've seen posts about qdl but no1 seems 2giv an exact answer as 2 wether or not its worth buying. Please help cuz I wana switch my gp sust and gp tren e for the QDL if its g2g. Basicaly I jus wana sav sum cash so I can buy more of the things I need like hcg and pct products 2makesure I've got enough. Thanks again bros

Top Dogg...... Ive always used GP but when they closed down I was forced to switch to QDL. Im only 2 weeks into my Test Cyp cycle and its still too early to judge. It may be the same with most guys. Most of the guys switched over during that time and are probably only, at the most, 1 month into their cycles. So you may not see the feedback just yet on gains. I can tell you this, my Cyp pins super smooth and Im a newbie to injects! I trust our source more than anything and if its bunk, the word will get out.

Change can be good. It will expand ur base. Go for it.
    "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

QDL is good stuff bro
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I have used Geneza, Gen Shi, Accordo, and Biomex all from the sponsor. Fucking thrilled with everything guys.
        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

you may want to look into generic, its a good price and the test and dbol i used from them was good.
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

dam gp prices arent good enough? yikes

anyways i see very good reviews on QDL but never used...gp is the undefeated champ of ugl's though haha

Comment

i ordered qdl but it got swapped out. wanted to check it out for everyone but it must have been flying off the shelves!

Comment

topdogg, any other personal issues with another member, please take them to PM. lets keep this thread on topic or it will be locked.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sam u got a lot bigger since th last time I saw ur pic. Back is reallypumped

Comment

Working...
                  X