Preload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preload

How long can i keep a pre-loaded syringe for?

Dont do this to long,if u store oil based gear in the syringe for too long the oil can eventually break down and melt the rubber plunger.Not sure about exact time but it happens over time

Comment

Are you preparing syringes for the week like with your food..?? lol.. I think too it depends on what compound you are storing, and what the syringe type is..just read an article posted by Ronny-T and HGH that was interesting...temp had a large effect on the duration of the stored HGH as well as the what plastics/resins that the syrine company had used to make the syringe...and the effect it had on the compund stored..
      test

Comment

Originally posted by one-more View Post
        Are you preparing syringes for the week like with your food..?? lol.. I think too it depends on what compound you are storing, and what the syringe type is..just read an article posted by Ronny-T and HGH that was interesting...temp had a large effect on the duration of the stored HGH as well as the what plastics/resins that the syrine company had used to make the syringe...and the effect it had on the compund stored..
        No I just had something come up as I was filling the syringe and had to run out in a hurry so I'm just leaving it over night and gonna take it in the morning with my cereal LOL

Comment

Shit thats fine....lol
          test

Comment

Working...
          X