Which one would u go with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one would u go with

Quality direct L or geneza.I know I have read that stuff about geneza pharm and all that but notice that this site has it.I just want good results and quality gear

Sorry forgot to post thinking I want test c

Comment

Geneza is top notch bro.
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Well I see all these people talking about gp so I'm assuming its geneza correct?Also to what shipping is most people going with as far as the options?IM hoping when they say it took forever to receive there gear it was with the airmail option.Thanks gxr64

Comment

GP is always been g2g bro, can personally vouch for it-always my first choice when its available. Currently running some GP Test E with my cycle as we speak. Have 2 large orders of QDL but i cant speak on it from experience. Look around the board though theres a ton of good feedback on QDL and with the sale its hard to pass up. Either brand will produce results-Naps doesnt carry bunk gear. And to Kawi122-I always stick with registered airmail you'd be surprised how quick it can come and its still trackable. Dont know where you are seeing people saying it took forever? All I've read about recently was how QUICK stuff is arriving. There was a delay with orders in early December but that was all cleared up before Naps came back from vacation January 16th and to the best of my knowledge everyone that this delay affected (myself included) has gotten there gear. Sometimes waiting is just part of the game-if you NEED the stuff by next week you should have thought of that sooner ya know? I always plan on things taking at least 21 days and if they arrive sooner its just a nice surprise.

Comment

That's good to hear bro.I'm planning on the 21 days at the worst,I guess I was reading old posts lol.I'm putting order today or mon probably since they don't ship on weekends?I'll probably order both and use the gp first cycle and then the qdl next one.Thanks guys this is the place to be if u got n questions,people know there shit.

Comment

I have never used GP but I have heard nothing but good from them. I started using QDL test cyp last week. Pins smooth. I'm also taking QDL's Dbol. Been taking it for about a week and can all ready feel some strength from it.

Comment

Ethanws6 if u could please let me know when u start seeing results from the qdl.I think I'm gonna get both to have backup lol.I'm debating between test c and test p.What I'm worried about on cyp is bloating,does the prop cause that at all or whats the best for stoping the bloating on cyp if it can be.

Comment

GP is nice stuff no doubt...I had BW with it..its the real deal, if one can afford it, go with it...
                  one-more
                  Last edited by one-more; 03-12-2012, 02:25 AM.
                  test

Comment

geneza.........

Comment

Thanks guys I put order in went with qdl for this time,also got some nolva and adex.This guy I know tells me I only need 1cc a week of cyp.from all the reviews and things I have learned I need to do 2 1cc pins twice a week.Here is my cycle I'm planning on when I get gear, 500 mg of test c for 10-12 weeks,adex 10-12 weeks,and nolva at 40/20/20/10 for pct.First cycle to see how I react then next cycle I'll add some other goodies.I will probably do pins on mon/thur

Comment

Originally posted by Kawi122 View Post
                        Thanks guys I put order in went with qdl for this time,also got some nolva and adex.This guy I know tells me I only need 1cc a week of cyp.from all the reviews and things I have learned I need to do 2 1cc pins twice a week.Here is my cycle I'm planning on when I get gear, 500 mg of test c for 10-12 weeks,adex 10-12 weeks,and nolva at 40/20/20/10 for pct.First cycle to see how I react then next cycle I'll add some other goodies.I will probably do pins on mon/thur
                        reports on qdl have been very good as well bro,keep us updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kawi122 View Post
                          Looks good bro, definitely run at least 500mgs/week of the Test. The armidex will keep the water retention down and from getting bloated, I'd run it .5mg EOD to start and if your having problems-gyno, looking like the marshmellow man, etc bump to 1mg armidex EOD. Nice to see a beginner who isn't trying to do too much their first time around. Best of luck to you

Comment

Thanks uh2007.Ya I figured I need to do it the right way instead of just starting out on a bunch of different stacks and not know what's causing what ya know.I am on a low carb diet right now since Monday and doing high reps trying to burn this fat up until my goodies arive Then I'll get my diet back on track for muscle when I start cycle.Hey didn't u just start a qdl cycle.If so how u liking it I hear nothin but good stuff from people about the product,other than the ones that complain about not getting gains but there diets are crappy or there doing something wrong themselfs trying to blame it on the gear lol

Comment

Working...
                            X