Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gp andromix!~! Anyone try it? If so gtfih!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gp andromix!~! Anyone try it? If so gtfih!

Sup fellas! anyways i got my first taste of naps around the whole shipping dillema, needless to say this made me stray for a while. BUT! after reading reviews about how naps is Back on point! and better than ever!
    I've decided for ROUND 2!

i did a simple test-e/ EQ, D-bol Stack at what i think are relativly low dosages, and felt Like a God! (my body realllyyy responds to this stuff. i swear i kept seeing New veins every other day.
    Time 2 step it up! ive been thinking about tren for months now! and im liking What AndroMix Offer's.

SO! Any one try it? and if so how did you like it? How did you pin? Every day at 1cc? or EoD at 2cc?
    Also does 8 weeks Have to be the limit? can i stretch to 10-12?? (i never wanna get off!) hahaha
    Any input is appreciated Fellas!

Love A-Mix. I like to keep my dosages low. I run 1 ml EOD in conjunction with Mast and EQ... 10 week Cycle. I love it man....
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Andromix is VERY nice! Lean muscle gains like nothing else. You don't have to go too crazy with the dosage. A bit extra Test Prop is always nice to add depending on the amount of Andromix you take. It's very fast acting. I highly recommend it. Not as a first cycle, though.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
        Love A-Mix. I like to keep my dosages low. I run 1 ml EOD in conjunction with Mast and EQ... 10 week Cycle. I love it man....
        You take additional Mast than what's in the mix?

Comment

Yea, I do not feel that the 50 mg/ ml of Mast Prop in the A-Mix is enough. I throw 200 mg of Drost Prop/Enan every 4 days. This causes a sharp increase in the amount of definition and training aggression.

Comment

Gotcha. I think it works plenty at 50mg/100mg a day.

Comment

age/weight/height?

Comment

Yea, I agree. Im getting 25 mg a day from the A mix and 50 mg per day with the Mast 200. More Less

Comment

u can run it as long as u can handle the tren.. some cant make it to that 8 week mark.. otherwise sure u can go 10-12 weeks.

Comment

thanks for the input fella's. anyways i think im going to do a little more Homework on tren and talk 2 some of the big boys at the gym. b4 i make a move!
                    the more i think about it, the more i think i might stay away from the blend, since this would be my first time with tren, i think i should keep the compounds at a minimum and see whats causing what!

Again Thanks for the input!

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
                      age/weight/height?
                      OLD ENUFF!! hahaha / 5'8/ 191 lb's!

Comment

Blue,
                        What issues will I run into with Tren past the 8 week point? I have previously run the Gen Shi Cut Stack version, but only twice weekly at 1 ml per. I upped the ante this time for sure on dosage. I have always been a little apprehensive about Tren prior to my experience with Cut Stack, but I do feel a bit on the Jittery after 11 days...

Post 30/ 6'0/ 227Lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                          Blue,
                          What issues will I run into with Tren past the 8 week point? I have previously run the Gen Shi Cut Stack version, but only twice weekly at 1 ml per. I upped the ante this time for sure on dosage. I have always been a little apprehensive about Tren prior to my experience with Cut Stack, but I do feel a bit on the Jittery after 11 days...

Post 30/ 6'0/ 227Lbs
                          Good question im also curious, it seems 8 week's is the norm. but i have also heard of guys that cruise on tren! its crazy lol
                          i was thinking 10 weeks is a solid cut off point followed by 2 more weeks on some test? in for advice!

Comment

I really liked the balance between EQ and the Cut Stack. Maybe its psychosomatic, but I feel that EQ evens out the feeling of dips and spikes on the Cut Stack. Im going to finish with some Sust this next time.

Comment

andromix is the bomb, simple as that!

Comment

Working...
                              X