Get Ready For Summer Cycles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Ready For Summer Cycles!

Who is planning a nice cycle to get ready for summer? What do you have planned? Anyone preparing for a show or anything?

Pm me if you need any help. Some great specials going on at Naps for quality products.

Click on my link in my signature before ordering and check out the huge sale and specials going on.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

150 mgs of Cut Stuck/ Andro Mix every other day for 10 weeks. 400 mgs of EQ once per week for 10 weeks. 200mgs of Drostonolone Prop/Enan every 4 days for 10 weeks. 2.5 mgs of Letrozole every other day for 10 weeks. HCG and Clomid finish... What do you think?
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

I like it. I'd up the EQ to 600mg a week and go at least 12 weeks. Its slow acting and need a good duration to really see it working. A lot won't go less than 16 weeks with EQ. I like the rest. Keep us posted

Comment

Sounds like a nice and simple plan. I'd go with 500mg a week on the Test C. Not a bad idea to add Anavar towards the end. I'd go with 75mg a day at least.

Comment

I think a good dose for a male is 75-125mg to really see the effects. The last 6-8 weeks is good. No diminishing returns at that dose. Start it off at 50mg and take it from there.

Comment

Anyone adding any GH in their next cycle? The GH available on Naps is very good quality if anyone thinking about getting some. Can't beat the price either.

GH in your blood will really transform your body. Eat what you want and get lean. Thickness you get with GH is amazing.
            Liquid
            Last edited by Liquid; 03-05-2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Ive been put on trt of 200 mg per week 1 shot per week. Thinking for summer I could double that up an do another 200 mg shot to get me to 400mg. This would be my first real cycle so dont want to add much to it. Not sure what else I'd like to add but been reading up on clen and t3.

Comment

Originally posted by cub_fan_1972
                I'm planning on running the following in a month or so:

weeks 1-12 Testosterone Cyp 4-500 mg per week with arimadex at .25 mg eod.
                weeks 13-14 arimadex at .25 mg eod and hcg (i still havent decided how many mg - i might skip it)
                week 15 (start of pct) nolva and clomid 100mg first day. 50mg ed with arimadex at .25 mg eod
                weeks 16-18 nolva and clomid 50mg ed with arimadex at .25 mg eod

I'm thinking of adding anavar 50mg ed during the last 6-8 weeks before pct. I also might run clen the first two weeks of pct.

I have my test c and pct, i just need to get me some arimidex, hcg, and clen.
                var will harden you up at the end bro and give u a nice finish.

Comment

My first cycle ever will be the beginner cutting cycle from Naps, just waiting for my goods to arrive. For beter results, do I add Clen to this beginner cutting cycle too? or GH? or maybe nothing since I ve never cycled before?? Thanks!

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                  Who is planning a nice cycle to get ready for summer? What do you have planned? Anyone preparing for a show or anything?

Pm me if you need any help. Some great specials going on at Naps for quality products.

Click on my link in my signature before ordering and check out the huge sale and specials going on.
                  Mechyboy
                  Banned
                  Last edited by Mechyboy; 03-09-2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

This is your first cycle so keep it simple and try not to stack too much. Should see amazing gains from 1st cycle.

Comment

running a cut cycle end of spring/beginning of summer just getting the cash together and then ready to order

Test Cyp 500 mg weeks 1-12
                      T bol 50 mg weeks 1-4
                      Var weeks 10-12 75 mg
                      Arimidex .25 mg EOD and adjust as needed
                      PCT Nolva 20/20/20/10

Comment

Working...
                      X