Prostate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prostate

Can one cycle cause an enlarged prostate?

Anyone have any info?

Comment

AAS will enlarge your prostate; at least while you're on.Try some saw palmentto

Comment

I have read a lot on the subjuct of BHP..from what I have researched they tend to think high estro levels is more the culprit that androgens..keep tight control on estro levels and see what happens, but yes it will happen even if not taking AAS, just what happens to men as we age "period"....live long enough and we "will" all die from prostate cancer...just my findings..
        test

Comment

Originally posted by powerhouse View Post
          AAS will enlarge your prostate; at least while you're on.Try some saw palmentto
          exactly, they use the same stuff you can get over the counter as they do in perscription stuff...i get a saw palmetto tea, 1 cup a day and ur good...costs about $7 for a decent size box
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I usually take some saw palmetto caps 2 weeks before starting and on through PCT. No problems as of yet. Caps are fairly inexpensive at any Drug store. Better safe than sorry.
            "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

When it enlarges while on the AAS it doesn't shrink back down to normal size when your off does it..?

Comment

Originally posted by mega0888 View Post
                When it enlarges while on the AAS it doesn't shrink back down to normal size when your off does it..?
                Yes it should..Unless u have a condition

Comment

Thats the beauty of getting older, (bend over) The didget exam. Make sure you look at you're Doctors hands. My Doc's had hands like a baseball glove (OUCH)

Comment

so is the question not to cycle because of a enlarged prostate?

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                      so is the question not to cycle because of a enlarged prostate?
                      No my main questions are will it enlarge? how many mg of saw palmetto is enough? and will saw stop it from enlarging? what can I expect from my libido when on AAS?

Comment

When should we get it examed.. not really something I would enjoy... but I'd rather not die b.c I didn't....

Comment

I ran a cycle once where my prostate got really huge. I could just feel it, and it was throbbing, sore point in my bosom. I read up on milking the prostate, and had the little lady do as the technique called for. Basically, you bend over, and a finger is sent up the canal to put pressure on the prostate, and milk it. It helped give me some relief. Look this process up online. Mine did shrink back down afterwards. This only ever happened on one cycle when I used a shitty brand of gear. Never happened before or since using quality products.

Comment

Keep estradiol were it belongs she need estrogen and DHT as a combo. so watch your estrogen

Comment

Working...
                            X