What I have learned - Patience - Naps will ultimately come through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I have learned - Patience - Naps will ultimately come through

Guys today is a Friday, and one of the best Fridays in recent memory for me, for Naps finally game through. It was a long waiting game, but they held true to their word. Like someone else said, Naps would crawl through the sands of the desert to deliver the shizzle, and they have done just that. If you are feeling like piss as I have waiting it out, just know in time it will all be ok.

Here is to Naps, you awesome freakers you, and to me starting my journey I've been waiting so long to get going.

What a great day it is....

good news bro
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Bold Statement ...
      Cr?z?

Comment

I went to the PO to pick up my little package today too.. .Great start to the weekend!!

Comment

Very happy for ya bro, have lots of fun!!!!
          " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Go Nap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Comment

awesome waiting on mine still!

Comment

I just checked my tracking and it arrived in my hometown yesterday afternoon, so I 'm keeping my fingers crossed for delivery this afternoon or Monday at the latest...

Comment

They always come thru like I say all the time when people go crazy
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I also had naps finally come through for me this week...I had been waiting on an order since early december that due to some kind of issue never actually got shipped. Didnt find this out for almost a month later and then it was a mess dealing with CS via tickets, I kept getting the run around on if a re ship had occured why i still couldnt get tracking 2 months later etc, but I finally got through to live support explained my situation and "william" told me he would look into it, find out why i couldnt get any info and get back to me with tracking that day...well he did and my stuff arrived VERY VERY soon after. Hats off to that guy for helping me and restoring my faith in Naps-to which i have been a loyal customer since 2007. Just placed another large order today now that I know Naps is back on top of things : )

Comment

Just got back from the Post Office!!! Granted it took just shy of three months but I am extremely pleased!! I guess this times it out perfectly for the summer!! Now I'm going to place another big order....

Comment

allllellluuujahhh!!! when its late its out of his hands.. but no matte r how many reships it takkes christmas shall come

Comment

I'm here to help.
                          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

- my Christmas gifts came in late also but thankfully SantaNaps comes more than once a year
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Lets raise a glass or protein shake to Uncle Nappy!!!! I didnt know that I could be so happy over anything. I saw my candy and it almost brought a tear to my eye. LOL. 3 cheers for the postman!
                              "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X