QDL Missing Labels - Info Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QDL Missing Labels - Info Request

Hey everyone, long term lurker first time poster.

I have seen a number of random posts about QDL product missing labels. I know that most of the people that received the product only ordered one type of product. I would like to know if anyone has ordered multiple types of product and if they had a way of deciphering between everything.

I placed an order for 2 different cycles (test prop, test e, and deca), and I am afraid that everything is going to look the same.

Anyone have any insight on this? First time ordering anything other than GP.

Cloud.... Im a GP junkie too but I held out as long as I could for them to open up but in the end, ordered the QDL. Just got my present from Uncle Nappy today and even though there are no big glaring labels on the cyp, there is a code on it that says T.C. I take it to be for the Test Cyp that I ordered. It may not be that bad. Anyone else have the code on their vials?
    "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Yes the stuff works great!! No worries its legit

Comment

Originally posted by clouded View Post
        Hey everyone, long term lurker first time poster.

I have seen a number of random posts about QDL product missing labels. I know that most of the people that received the product only ordered one type of product. I would like to know if anyone has ordered multiple types of product and if they had a way of deciphering between everything.

I placed an order for 2 different cycles (test prop, test e, and deca), and I am afraid that everything is going to look the same.

Anyone have any insight on this? First time ordering anything other than GP.
        They have labels, its just some people are to retarded to figure out what the intials mean on them.
        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty49er View Post
          Cloud.... Im a GP junkie too but I held out as long as I could for them to open up but in the end, ordered the QDL. Just got my present from Uncle Nappy today and even though there are no big glaring labels on the cyp, there is a code on it that says T.C. I take it to be for the Test Cyp that I ordered. It may not be that bad. Anyone else have the code on their vials?
          Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
          They have labels, its just some people are to retarded to figure out what the intials mean on them.
          Thanks guys, you have set my mind at ease. Now to continue the waiting game.

Comment

LOL the trick is to keep urself busy so ur not thinking about it like a crazy person

Comment

Got my QDL the other day.....cant wait to start next month
              Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

reports have been great so far.. dont think im leaving gp but it nice to hear .

Comment

Amen to that
                  Originally posted by gxr64 View Post
                  they have labels, its just some people are to retarded to figure out what the intials mean on them.

Comment

I wouldn't actually say retarded because I ordered cut stack 150 from QDL and the code says s.s. 150! Now how can you tell that stands for cut stack unless you work for QDL. Hell it could stand for Sustanon 150. Really? Give us a break man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X