Cutting cycle help??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting cycle help??

What PCT do you recommend after coming off your Beginners Cut Cycle?

Really?

If you were ready for steroids, you would not be asking such a simple question.

Do more research, nobody is going to spoon feed you.

Comment

Plenty of threads on here bro - As smitty said were not here to spoon feed you
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Youngin View Post
        What PCT do you recommend after coming off your Beginners Cut Cycle?
        another cycle
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

wow,,,harsh...I wasn't asking to be spoon fed, just an opinion. I know what I plan to use for my PCT, but im still in the planning stage. I have been reading and trying my best to educate myself.. I agree it was a stupid newbie question..

Comment

What are you 16 ? who goes by a handle like youngin.

Comment

Originally posted by Youngin View Post
              wow,,,harsh...I wasn't asking to be spoon fed, just an opinion. I know what I plan to use for my PCT, but im still in the planning stage. I have been reading and trying my best to educate myself.. I agree it was a stupid newbie question..
              how old are you? height? weight?

Comment

35, 6'2 267lb

Comment

Let me try this again. I hope this is a lil better educated question...
                  ***8wk cycle, 1-8 WK-1mL Test Prop (EOD), 3-8WK 40mg of Winstrol, 1-11WK .5mg of Armidex. (Milk Thistle/Liv52) to help liver. For PCT, Clomid 5 days after last pin, for 4 weeks.. Since its moderate doses, I was thinking the Clomid would be enough?? I know the Arimidex will also help with PCT.

Comment

just eat, eat, and eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                      What are you 16 ? who goes by a handle like youngin.
                      Who goes by a handle Old Dude???? My last name is Young, its what ppl have called me since my freshman year in high school. However,, I do wish I was 16 again.. You guys are rough on new people....I'm scared to post anything now......lol

Comment

yea clomid is enough.. some use both nolva and clom or one or the other... u can start pct a lil sooner then 5 days as well... what doses are u gonna run.. im weird and would go 100/50/50/25

Comment

young you ever do a cycle before? what are your goals?

Comment

This would be my first cycle..p

Comment

Hahahaha yeah that is a little rough.

Lets try again, I would agree with blue label thats how I stack mine,
                              There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X