Qdl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qdl

got some gear in today from QDL. No labels on vials. Is this normal? Good thing I only ordered cut stack and not a bunch of other gear? could be a little confusing if I ordered test or dbol or some other vials of gear.

What did you order??

Comment

im sure they figured u would rather have the gear faster than wait for the labeling.. u can ask gxr64 but if u ordered it u got it

Comment

I don't like the sound of that...

Comment

What was your order? Need more details then QDL cut stack

Comment

Originally posted by smitty99 View Post
            What was your order? Need more details then QDL cut stack
            cut stack is a premixed stack of test prop, masteron, and tren
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Open a ticket if concerned but I'm sure all is good I bet everyone And there mother has been taking advantage of the sale so labels may have ran low

Comment

hey guys thx for the replies. my order was 6 vials of 10ml cut stack. Actually got 12 vials of 5ml. Which is fine. Just concerned that there was not a label or some sort of identification to let me know what it is. I did order one vial of test e to go with some I already have. Will let you know if it has a label when it comes in. should be soon. Did have a live chat with someone at NAPS and they assured me everything was fine and good and I believe that to be true. My concern was if I or someone else ordered alot of different gear, would you be able to tell what is what???

Comment

Yeah I would like labels! Who knows what you have
                  There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                  X