No announcement yet.

Quality Direct Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40% is not that bad on Dbol. I do not consume alcohol. I have seen some guys with values up nearly 300% about to hit jaundice on dosages of 50 mg per day for 8 weeks. Please look at some studies man...

My diet is built around lean meats, fresh vegetable & fruits, Cytosports Monster Milk, and shit tons of water/ unsweetened Ice Tea.
    Krazy
    Last edited by Krazy; 04-10-2012, 03:44 AM. Reason: added diet...
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

What is Jaundice ?? I dunno what that means ?? I think my % was 20 or 25 id have check the results i got back, How come they don't make Dianabol in a injection ??

Comment

Jaundice (also known as icterus;[1] attributive adjective: icteric) is a yellowish pigmentation of the skin, the conjunctival membranes over the sclerae (whites of the eyes), and other mucous membranes caused by hyperbilirubinemia (increased levels of bilirubin in the blood). This hyperbilirubinemia subsequently causes increased levels of bilirubin in the extracellular fluid. Concentration of bilirubin in blood plasma does not normally exceed 1 mg/dL (>17µmol/L). A concentration higher than 1.8 mg/dL (>30µmol/L) leads to jaundice.

Basically, it means you could die from liver failure very soon....

There are multiple injectable compounds with similar profiles to Methandrostenolone.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
          Jaundice (also known as icterus;[1] attributive adjective: icteric) is a yellowish pigmentation of the skin, the conjunctival membranes over the sclerae (whites of the eyes), and other mucous membranes caused by hyperbilirubinemia (increased levels of bilirubin in the blood). This hyperbilirubinemia subsequently causes increased levels of bilirubin in the extracellular fluid. Concentration of bilirubin in blood plasma does not normally exceed 1 mg/dL (>17µmol/L). A concentration higher than 1.8 mg/dL (>30µmol/L) leads to jaundice.

Basically, it means you could die from liver failure very soon....

There are multiple injectable compounds with similar profiles to Methandrostenolone.
          you copy and pasted that right......

Comment

yea, wikipedia bro. I should have thrown up some credit. I am nothing without references.

Comment

Dbol is definitely hard on your liver bro since its a methylated compounded that mean it passes through twice producing more strain on your liver. My liver functions have always been elevated after using dbol even with plenty of water and milk thistle. Nothing permanent but I generally try no to go above 30mg/day for more than 8 weeks even then. Just finished 8 weeks @20mg/day yesterday. As with anything the higher the dosage the more strain so obviously 100mg/day would be harder on your liver than 10/day but none the less dbol is no friend of your liver!

Comment

40% is not that bad on Dbol. I do not consume alcohol. I have seen some guys with values up nearly 300% about to hit jaundice on dosages of 50 mg per day for 8 weeks. Please look at some studies man...

My diet is built around lean meats, fresh vegetable & fruits, Cytosports Monster Milk, and shit tons of water/ unsweetened Ice Tea.
                Can't beat the taste of that damn muscle milk!! Now if only there was more servings per tub : p

Comment

If you buy it when 24 hour fitness has it on sale, then it usually runs around $24 for 12 servings... Strangely, I have found that Winstrol tabs do more damage to me than anything else. As far as orals go, I stick to 35 days of Tbol once per year and usually run Anavar as a bridge.

Comment

If you buy it when 24 hour fitness has it on sale, then it usually runs around $24 for 12 servings... Strangely, I have found that Winstrol tabs do more damage to me than anything else. As far as orals go, I stick to 35 days of Tbol once per year and usually run Anavar as a bridge.
                    dang i got some winny tabs on the way. i was thinking of the liver too but said let me just need to shoot the test and hcg for now since first cycle. i dont know why i didnt shoot winny too.

did u mention what u take for a liver support?

Comment

looks like the special sale is over, even though prices still good.

Comment

I am not a huge believer in natural remedies for liver support. I do not consume any alcohol and I strictly watch the types of fats and quantities of fats that I consume.

Comment

Going to try something with TUDCA.

Comment

I take milk thistle. Haven't done much reading into the scientific studies backing it but I like to think it helps even if it's just a mental thing. I also don't consume any alcohol, counterproductive to the whole point of AAS if you ask me.

Comment

I dont drink, smoke, or anything. but sometimes we need some extra help.

I will see how it goes.

Cant wait for my stuff to come in.

Comment

Liv52, UDCA, Milk Thistle, and water
                                Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Comment

Working...
                                X