Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay Cruz! it's ok to dance and sing a little bit, as long as no one can see you!
    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Hoping my package get here also. I still need the PCT and need to find a source that takes less than 12 weeks

Comment

Wow Optimal! What a sight for sore eyes. Congrats bro! I'm at about the 10 week mark myself, so I sure hope I see mine too as well. This gives me hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
          No they owed me 100 Dianabol from my order last year hahaha - I got 100 generic labs DBOL
          I've used the generic.. its great stuff.

EVERYONE ELSE>>> ITS COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG and some reshipments r being sent out so maybe u will be one of the lucky ones to goodies x2

Comment

OC..... ur goodies got me slobbing on my laptop! yyyuummmmmmyyyyy. I cant wait till Santa comes wit mine! Stupid GP is down again! I knew it would happen so I was gonna order some GP over the weekend for the summer but.............too late!!
            "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Whooooop!! I hope this means the rest of our packages are just around the corner. I'm wayyy over due.. I should be coming off about now instead I'm extending my cycle another 8 weeks as iv just been cruising on test waiting for my shit!

Comment

Cruz are u in UK??

Comment

You will get yours very soon, Deltoid.
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I just woke up this morning to my tax refund being in my bank account... hopefully today will be full of suprises and there will be a postman knocking on my door this afternoon!!

Comment

Yeah im in the UK pal
                      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I'm happy for ya Cruz, have fun. LOL
                        " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Working...
                        X