This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
    Good luck Cruz, A lot of people are in the same boat (waiting rather than receiving) It sucks when you have no control over shit like this. I must add that Naps did ship it out in a timely fashion, so I'm waiting on the FU_KING USPS.
    Yeah true. Thing is I hate being lied too, And there's still bros from last year who haven't been sorted.

I dont care about the wait, It could be the next cycle. Honesty goes a long way, It shows integrity. Anyway time to quit whinging now. Fuck all I can do about it hahahaha

Think im going to buy some quality direct labs as well, Seems as if thats getting shipped quickly.
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Liquid im using your link bro
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks, bro! I'm sending you a pm
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

No worries pal. Fed up of whinging now what will be will be, lets hope my posts dont magically go pooooooof

Comment

Updated the morning it got to swims town and was delivered that day

Comment

Ordered some QDL, been waiting over month.....doesn't ship that quick...lol
              Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

CFINCH open a ticket and ask for tracking.
                http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Opening a ticket will get you a tracking # I looked it up on the USPS website. My packages (according to) are stuck i NYC, for over a week. People online bitch that it isn't updated very often. I'm hopeing to see my stuff before the USPS site updates my #. crossing my fingers

Comment

We are not alone - look up stuck in ICS, all International Mail gets the run around. If its made it to the sorting facility its cleared customs. Its all a waiting game, serenity now, serenity now. Patience sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                      We are not alone - look up stuck in ICS, all International Mail gets the run around. If its made it to the sorting facility its cleared customs. Its all a waiting game, serenity now, serenity now. Patience sucks
                      its our tax dollars hard at work.
                      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

tbh tracking only starts to work once usps has the parcel which takes a while so dont waste ur time cheking it everyday.. what i would do is plug in the # and get email updates.. u can choose to do that.. so u dont have to keep looking it up.

Comment

And that's where its out of hands to do anything.
                          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I finally got my tracking number!!! Now I can think about my next order.

Comment

Bang your tracking number in to the Moldova post office track and trace

Comment

Working...
                              X