Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holding out hope

Comment

What about the November orders? According to CS ive already had a reship, This was probably in the land of make believe Ill believe it when I see it

I have a one day tirn around with my domestic source, Little more expensive but its there the next day. Hopefully NAPS will get s orted
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Good luck all you guys, I do hope you end up w/ double orders. I've tried QL on this order & hope to see very soon. After It arrives I want to try the GP when it is ready for
        the public to use. Order early -- get before you need it, will be my motto.

Comment

great news here.. i now know everyone will be happy sooner or later

Comment

Originally posted by mega0888 View Post
            Ok but what if you ordered GP (like I did) back in Dec. right before the vacation..? Its still not open so am I just shit outta luck?
            Same exact boat. Dec order of nothing but GP products. Each day I come home from work and feel punched in the stomach when there is once again, nothing. I'm being as patient as I can, but that was a lot of money for me. I just pray it all comes through. I haven't lost faith, yet...

Comment

Working...
            X