No announcement yet.

gp products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did naps finally get their stuff together? Their prices are great, but i had to wait 4 months for my first order. I would like to place another order with them but im worried its going to take forever again.

Comment

Originally posted by atomicsl9 View Post
      Did naps finally get their stuff together? Their prices are great, but i had to wait 4 months for my first order. I would like to place another order with them but im worried its going to take forever again.
      Open categories are good to go now.
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by ment to juice View Post
        I wish I was a weathy person I would buy every thing they got its very hard to find a quality product thats always on point at a good price with the best c/s in the biz I wouldnt be where im at if it wasnt for our sponsor and the gp products they carry with out them idk no what I would do its the best corp on the web I would love for someone to prove me wrong till then much love to team np and gp come back soon so I can live the life I love lol gp baby
        Very nicely said, bro! I completely agree!
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by atomicsl9 View Post
          It won't bro. Everything running smooth.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I can't wait for GP to open up. For my job, I do a lot of packing/traveling, so orals are a better option for me - from everything I've read, GP stuff is top notch anyway, so the combo of that and oral items = double-win.

Checking daily and anxiously waiting!

Comment

Does anyone besides me, after placing an order, keep checking Nappy just to see the days click down, one by one. Like looking in the fridge every 30 minutes when you know nothing is in there. LOL. Anxiously waiting for some QD for a cutting cycle.

Doah!!!! Just saw my favorite, GP, is back!!!!!!! This QD better be worth it. I was holding out for GP but it was just taking to long for them to open up. Oh well, I'll update to let the other bros know whats up wit it when I start.
              "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Same here man I ck it evey 15 min.

Comment

so... wait. it says open, but when i try to add an item, it won't because it says they don't have any in stock.

whaaaaaat?

Comment

I wanna order some gp but people dont have their qdl stuff in that they ordered a month or more ago. I order qdl over a month ago and havent got it in... So when people get their stuff in for qdl then Im gonna give it a try.... including my order.

Comment

Working...
                    X