• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey liquid ck your pm , thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ANABOLIC DOGG View Post
      Hey liquid ck your pm , thank you
      Replied back bro
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        Back and stronger than everrrrrrrr.. they added soooo much its crazy.... gxr is it true that cheque drops have stop being made and its just on the site to tease me
        bump to this ^^^

Comment

I'd like to start off by saying that I understand the game and that things sometimes happen that cause inevitable delays with orders, but seriously WTF Naps??... This is the second order that I have been waiting MONTHS for, yes months, plural.... Waiting is not my issue, I can deal with that. My issue is the layers upon layers of bullshit which I keep encountering when trying to get a straight answer about my order status. Before anyone asks, yes, I've put in multiple CS tickets, PM'd reps, and sent emails. I ordered several months ago, way before the mysterious "vacation", was told that my order shipped, got the coutdown timer and all and still after a month of Naps being back open i'm still sitting here with my thumbs up my ass. If there is a problem be honest about it, don't keep giving me generic answers, if it's going to be a couple months till shit gets straightened out just tell me! I might not like it, but at least I can't fault anyone for blowing smoke up my ass. I love Naps prices and products, but the shipping and the customer service are a complete bust. Like I said above this is the second order that I've been waiting MONTHS for. I hope NAPS makes right and I get my stuff, but I will def not be ordering from Naps again...

Comment

I agree just be honest if you dont have the products dont let me waiting becuase i can pick other name brands. im still waiting to, this be my frist order

Comment

Hey. I am new to this forum and this is my first naps order.....I am just wondering about his canadian domestic source?..I live in Canada and have tried to get things past customs and failed. I ordered accordo rx canadian domestic gear from naps and cant seem to find any info on this lab? any help?

Comment

they are new to naps.. but he wouldnt put anything on his site that he doesnt beliebve in.. no reason to risk his name over that bro.. so be confident

Comment

ok...I have a post in the cycles log..I'll let you guys know when the goods get to me and how the cycle goes!

Comment

Working...
                  X