Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naps is the Truth!

Comment

I'm happy with them and will remain a repeat customer!

Comment

Yes I agree with the Cruz, I had a problem, 1/2 of my gear came up missing. It was either seized or lost. I contacted Naps, and they shipped out my entire order again. I got here very quick and I've been able to continue my cycle with out a hitch. Quality is very good and I'm a happy camper. Trust Naps its a solid company.

Comment

Myself and a couple handfuls of my friends have been using Naps for the better part of 3 years. Other than the recent delays regarding December orders, I have been nothing short of extremely impressed and sincerely satisfied. I will continue to recommend these guys to anyone interested. I have had a couple of hilarious exchanges with the customer service guys. The language barrier makes for some funny ass comments!
          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Everything is running better than ever! I highly recommend for everyone to pick up some quality products.

Been getting a lot of questions on the quality of QDL. I have had great results and many others with positive feedback. Anyone else who has tried QDL. Post up your experience for others to know that you only get high quality products from Naps.
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I have been using NAPS now for 5 years and about 10 orders and never had a problem some orders may take a little longer for delievery but they always come throught and the products are quality . The proof is in the pics I am 45 yrs old i am 5'6" 210lbs. so order with confidence
              SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

no probs here either

Comment

Originally posted by Matty051 View Post
                  I have been using NAPS now for 5 years and about 10 orders and never had a problem some orders may take a little longer for delievery but they always come throught and the products are quality . The proof is in the pics I am 45 yrs old i am 5'6" 210lbs. so order with confidence
                  You look great bro!
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanks , it amazes me people still question Naps.

Comment

I was only asking about naps because I'm brand new to gear, only prohormone use before, and I have been screwed over from other "gear" shops. You do look great Matty, jesus you're a beast bro... if their gear aided your way there then I'm sold. Thanks.

Comment

Yeah it's cool everyone needs reassurances when finding a legit source.
                        Ain't no use in lookin' down
                        Ain't no discharge on the ground
                        Ain't no use in lookin' back
                        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

yEA I CANT SAY I BLAME U THEN MOSTOF US HAVE BEEN SCREWED OVER AT 1 POINT OR AN NOTHER

Comment

clenliness is next to godliness! naps pwns worlds!!

Comment

Working...
                            X