Beginner dose of HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    yes, these questions. we can help...as far as a "charging phase", it wont be helpful. with gh, you want to start lower and gradually move up in dose. if you go up to fast, you are more likely to experience side effects like sore joints and carpal tunnel.
    Bump! This is exactly the way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      yes, these questions. we can help...as far as a "charging phase", it wont be helpful. with gh, you want to start lower and gradually move up in dose. if you go up to fast, you are more likely to experience side effects like sore joints and carpal tunnel.
      with good gh carpet tunnel might be unavoidable for some.Shoot i started out on 2 ius of jins and i got carpet tunnel for about a week or so .. till my body adjusted

Comment

Originally posted by Khan View Post
        I have looked into this before ordering from the site and was planning on using 4IU every day for a few weeks as a charging phase and then lowering the dose. I just came on here to make sure with some experienced members
        Listen Bro these guys are steering you straight. I ran jins for 1 whole year at 3IU's 5days a week. Started out at 1 for a wk then 1.5 then 2 and so on. If your getting good quality gear then you'll know it right away. I couldn't get past 3IU's a day with out having my finger tips go numb. So take the advise your getting before you not only start this butbefore you piss away your money aimlessly..

Comment

Working...
        X