Naps is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperFit68 View Post
    I'm on a couple of Forums. Yet I admit I still feel I have no clue. Some of the acronyms I just don't get. Don't want to get banned. I need some guidance on what to do with Naps. I would like to post a reply on their forum, but can't. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot.
    Send me a pm, bro.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

So is it safe to order?

Comment

Originally posted by Dwreck View Post
        Ordered GenShi labs from them a few weeks ago, Came on my doorstep today. So i decided to finally register on these boards (been using them for about 6 months without registering >.<) and let everyone know its good to go!
        That's great news!!!!

Comment

I will for sure start a log when I start. I have to wait about 3 more weeks to time it right with my cut cycle/ competition. I will be running Gen shi sust, anadrol, boldenone, and depending on my joints a little deca. Ill let everyone know when i start.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwreck View Post
            I will for sure start a log when I start. I have to wait about 3 more weeks to time it right with my cut cycle/ competition. I will be running Gen shi sust, anadrol, boldenone, and depending on my joints a little deca. Ill let everyone know when i start.
            hey, welcome to the board. sounds like a nice cycle. i'll be interested to get some feedback on these new products, here at JM. you mention you have a cometition. best of luck with that. have you done many shows before?
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFit68 View Post
              I'm on a couple of Forums. Yet I admit I still feel I have no clue. Some of the acronyms I just don't get. Don't want to get banned. I need some guidance on what to do with Naps. I would like to post a reply on their forum, but can't. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot.
              hey bud, keep reading. over time, it'll all start to make more sense. as far as the various slang we use, some of the guys here have put together a little care package for the newbie this should bring you up to speed... http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Abbreviations
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sam, this was my first year doing competitions, I did 3, now I'm addicted... haha I'm hoping to put some serious size on this off season and move up a weight class, since 5'10 is a little tall for middleweight.

Comment

been waiting on my order almost 4 months now... sad part is they don't even bother replying to my emails, first and last time i order from these cats

Comment

You probably got in at at bad time. I ordered successfully many times and only recently did Naps have any problems. I still have an order outstanding from June. The subject of this thread is, "Naps is back." I don't see that they're back. Still haven't received my order and the injectables and orals sections are still down. That's not back. Still, they were always good before. Don't lose hope ;-)

Comment

They are almost there! Slowly but surely.

Comment

Why are people always trying to find a flaw in something? He ask you to use his link/code use it if you want to be helpful. And leave it be if you don't.

Comment

Yeah, waiting here. Really enjoyed their Basic Starters Mass Stack

http://www.napsgear.net/pre-designed...ass-stack-p482

and wanted to do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                            It's been a minute, though! LOL

Using it makes you a better man
                            Lol

I'll use your code whenever I order again bro

Comment

Originally posted by galchristian View Post
                              Why are people always trying to find a flaw in something? He ask you to use his link/code use it if you want to be helpful. And leave it be if you don't.
                              Thank you, bro! I agree.

No need for criticisms. We all here to help and learn.

Anybody need any help can pm me at any time

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
                                Lol

I'll use your code whenever I order again bro
                                Thanks, my man! Appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                                X