New Naps Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
    i disagree, respectfully with bromin... they are catching up on all orders, sending out many many reshipments and making sure everyone gets their packs b4 the reopen. This is one of the biggest and well known suppliers around and a company with alot of integrity. Because of this, it should just be understood that upon opening all issues will be resolved and they will be stronger then ever. + a Sale..which would be stupid to pass up :P..

this thread is getting a little off topic as usual ....
    Wow love the new products especially the Hardcore lineUp-nucleur blast looks like a good mix! But a little dubious until i recieve june order. And great news its Sept 18th and where r the reships?

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
      my buddy got a seizure letter this weekend. not that thats good but it means the packs are starting to move again. but im curious how many will be seized, he was quick to blame the seizure on the pack sitting at some mail hub waaaay too long
      I've seen this on a few other forums.

Guys are getting letters. Not good, but packs are now moving which is obviously a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        i disagree, respectfully with bromin... they are catching up on all orders, sending out many many reshipments and making sure everyone gets their packs b4 the reopen. This is one of the biggest and well known suppliers around and a company with alot of integrity. Because of this, it should just be understood that upon opening all issues will be resolved and they will be stronger then ever. + a Sale..which would be stupid to pass up :P..

this thread is getting a little off topic as usual ....
        Very well said, bro! And i 110% agree. Everyone will see how truly phenomenal naps is! They put and are putting a lot of effort to making things right even with taking a financial loss to make sure of it!
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
          Very well said, bro! And i 110% agree. Everyone will see how truly phenomenal naps is! They put and are putting a lot of effort to making things right even with taking a financial loss to make sure of it!
          No doubt they're taking a big hit.

Theyll bounce back though. All this will soon be old news.

Comment

And they are sorting out the problem at their own expense a lot of companies would of kept taking your money ,and remember they have no control over the postage services around the world,its easy to blame a supplier

Comment

Working...
            X