No announcement yet.

Naps higher price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the price is still the same, but on some stuff they are different a bit....

Comment

Of course, I will be happy to let everyone know when and if I get my product. But so far Nothing but responses that dont make sense....
      Well, I will keep everyone informed.... It would be great as far as I am concerned if I got my product and gave them great props...... But the time frame takes so long that its hard to trust any feedback. Everyone says be patient... well, so far I am ....

Comment

Bro, this ain't legit business, so take that in consideration too. They can't tell you (and anyone else..) full story, probably to not get in deeper mess. They'll overcome this problem, just give them some time...

Comment

Bros, relax... Everything has been acknowledged and is in process of being fixed. Let things be for right now and all will be good. Be smart and careful. Rest assured all orders will be filled. I know there is a lot of frustration but it will all be good. Don't make it more than it needs to be. As Powerhouse said, there are multiple orders being sent to make sure this is resolved and everyone is happy. No matter how many posts, threads, or tickets it won't change anything because all that is needed to be done IS being done. Posts etc won't change that because its already in the process of getting back on track.

Give them the respect to fix it and gain your trust back. All will be good, broskies.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

We can't wait the napsgear to be open. So, the whole problem is a just a stock and distribution management on that company ?

Comment

Originally posted by dhyayi View Post
              We can't wait the napsgear to be open. So, the whole problem is a just a stock and distribution management on that company ?
              No not even close, all anyone needs to know it has been resolved and late ordes will be arriving in the next 2-3 weeks.
              http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Does that mean store will also be reopening?
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Yes in the next few weeks.
                  http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

That's great news! I'll be sitting by my mailbox daily with my stix in hand.... lol

Comment

thanks for the news. Sit back and relax waiting the napsgear to be opened....

Comment

anyone gone straight to GM site? They say they are open for business but I have not the experience with them to know yet.

Comment

Originally posted by G3tD33z View Post
                          That's great news! I'll be sitting by my mailbox daily with my stix in hand.... lol
                          dont forget it make your 8th post on here after it comes and let us all know!

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
                            No not even close, all anyone needs to know it has been resolved and late ordes will be arriving in the next 2-3 weeks.
                            u ever thing about putting this info in your sig.. so u dont have to keep repeating yourself? lol

Comment

Working...
                            X