This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does this mean?

According to our sponsor's web site, the last few days.....

Estimated delivery time: 1 business day(s)

I did open a ticket up to get tracking number and it says this....

Label/Receipt Number: RF65 <---tracking number ( I erased some of it )
    Service(s): Registered Mail?

So sponsor says a business day before delivery, tracking number says its registered mail and
    origin post office is preparing the shipment. odd. I know I'm prob. blowing this outta proportion
    but its my first time. Original order date was 5 weeks ago.

Fucking noobish virgins lol If anyone else has had a similar experience let me know how it came out.

Thanks guys.

Mine has said the same thing since 6-1-11... try your tracking number on trace-trace.com under postal tracking to see when it originally left its destination. This will give you a better idea of when to expect.

Comment

Post office sucks for accurate information. I can tell you that if the status is "Orgin Post is preparing shipment" It is in the country and past customs. I have usually seen within a week and a half after that it is delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by bugse2342 View Post
        Post office sucks for accurate information. I can tell you that if the status is "Orgin Post is preparing shipment" It is in the country and past customs. I have usually seen within a week and a half after that it is delivered.
        I hope that this is the case. I placed two orders with the sponsor @ the same time, needless to say I received the first 2 weeks ago. Patiently awaiting the second. Wish I would have never requested the tracking number, seeing that the bullshit postal service doesn't update their shit every day is starting to piss me off.

Comment

guys, what part of NO talk of mail or TA do you not understand?
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

apparently the NO part i guess.
            http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

i was going to delete this...but that was good, lol
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                X