Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    not sure what you mean by "extra aids for a 100mg test e dose"
    do you tink i will bloat with 100mg test, when i already have 400mg mast ew and 50mg provi ed?

Comment

i see. i'd say no, but really, bloat comes from estrogen and water retention. some fluid is good....intra-celluar makes you look full, keeps the muscle packed with O-2, ect. i am running 10x more than the test dose you're suggesting, and i'm not overly bloated. i use a low dose AI and i control my sodium.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

1-Test cyp is sweet. 800mg is amazing. 3 weeks in and i feel its fully effective at this point, maybe a lower dose takes longer to start working.. but I was harder and stronger after 1 week. Gains are coming on good now. I think 600 - 800mg is the one! Big gains, little sides. For lean muscle gains This has gotta be the closest thing to Tren. Loving it.

Comment

What dose test E Are u takin with the1-cyp ( sorry if already answered didn't see it)
          I think I'm gonna try it next go around i like your review. Better than eq and u said u felt it after 4-5 wks so quicker kickin as well. Good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoid View Post
            1-Test cyp is sweet. 800mg is amazing. 3 weeks in and i feel its fully effective at this point, maybe a lower dose takes longer to start working.. but I was harder and stronger after 1 week. Gains are coming on good now. I think 600 - 800mg is the one! Big gains, little sides. For lean muscle gains This has gotta be the closest thing to Tren. Loving it.
            I assume this is a 200-250mg/ml?

Comment

Sam are you noting any significant increase in endurance with the 1-t cyp?

Comment

bump...........................

Comment

Originally posted by Zota View Post
                  I assume this is a 200-250mg/ml?
                  The GP 1t cyp is 200mg/ml.

Comment

Working...
                  X