No announcement yet.

Anyone try the Basic Starters Mass Stack? Test, Deca, Tbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks not my first cycle but first cycle in 4 years. Not really but my body temp is high on the tren, i love tren

Comment

Bigdog would you recommend oral tren or injectable?

Comment

I had some sides when i first started the oral tren, its some strong stuff. I have never injected Tren just done it in oral form. Injectable tren is on my list of things to run but i cant say because i have never done it in an injectable. Oral tren hit hard on the third day, it was like Hello your on tren!!

Comment

Originally posted by JayDiesel View Post
          Cool, so if I were you I would run one of the orals ive already taken with some form of test. Because you already know how you react to those orals and adding in the Test youll be able to know that the Test is what caused any new side effects where as if you ran Test and Deca you wouldnt know which one was doing it, either good or bad effects. Up to you tho I havent ran Deca yet but ive ran EQ which is very similar.
          This!!! Do not do Tren unless you are an experienced aas user. Tren cough sucks, exast all other options before going to injectable tren!

Comment

How much EQ do you run with test ?

Comment

i would do injectable tren, its not as tough on your liver. like everyone has said, tren is the deal. I have never had a bad cough on tren. i even run stadiums while on it. just my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint2010 View Post
                How much EQ do you run with test ?
                400mg/week possibly 600mg

Comment

Good quality Tren and inject sloooow you should not get the cough
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                  X