Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diggydev View Post
    omnired.....no test with all that???
    It's the GP Primo. I'm not a huge fan of breaking open like 50 amps.

No test with it because it's a bridge cycle. I'm running 500primo per week and 600 EQ split into 2 injections Sunday/Wednesday for 12-13 weeks and weeks 1-4 75mg Dbol and weeks 5-12 75mg Anavar.

Comment

got ya...please keep us updated on the gp primo. i just got the bayer primo depots from naps...i know it's heavily counterfeited but from what I hear..naps always has legit gear. i payed a pretty penny for them so i'm hopin they are the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by diggydev View Post
        got ya...please keep us updated on the gp primo. i just got the bayer primo depots from naps...i know it's heavily counterfeited but from what I hear..naps always has legit gear. i payed a pretty penny for them so i'm hopin they are the real deal.
        Will let you know for sure. A friend of mine has run GP primo from naps in the past and said he loved it. He leaned out by dropping 5% and kept his body weight, kept all the results too.

One of arnolds favorite combos D-bol and Primo... We'll see.

Comment

good luck with it!!!

Comment

Week 2.5 on EQ and Primo + Dbol

Not noticing anything from the Dbol - not a single lb... little surprised.

The EQ is absolutely painless, but i dont think it's really kicked in, no increased appetite or anything.

The Primo, injects smooth, a little dull pain for 2-3 days, but noting unmanageable. I can tell that i'm slightly leaning out, nothing dramatic. It's primo, shouldnt be dramatic. Strength is steadily going up. Lifts are up - 335x5 bench up from 315x5. I'm 5"11 and 202lbs, at 9%bf, so i'm happy with that bench. So far i like the primo, Adding the Anavar soon, that should make things a little more steady.

Comment

Originally posted by little one View Post
              Spiked thats why they always run tests, and why we all respect RonnyT. He keeps us updated on "fake vs real".
              I'm pretty sure Ronny has a test of their GP primo and it's legit.

I'd go with the GP.

Comment

Working...
              X