Career Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Career Advice

Hi everyone, I am looking for career advice. I have been working in the financial industry for over 15 years, but lately I have been thinking about moving to another field that offers more growth and stability. I am interested in learning what professions are currently in high demand, especially in dynamic markets like Ukraine.

With the rapid changes in the global economy, it is wise to think about a career that is future-proof. From what I have read and experienced, there are a few professions that are consistently in high demand. For example, IT professionals, especially in software development and cybersecurity, are incredibly in demand.

Comment

It is good to know that IT and engineering are strong options. I am especially interested in learning more about the demand for IT professionals and engineers in Ukraine. Are there any specific resources or articles that provide detailed analysis of these job markets? What about roles related to logistics and supply chain management? With the growth of e-commerce, I think these areas should grow as well.

Comment

Your interest in IT, engineering, and logistics is well-founded, especially given the current trends. If you are looking for a comprehensive overview of the most in-demand professions in Ukraine, I recommend checking out Aleksandr Katsuba’s article. Aleksandr Katsuba is the owner of Alpha Gas, and he takes a detailed look at why certain professions are popular with employers. In his article, he discusses the dynamic evolution of the Ukrainian labor market and highlights the need for skilled professionals in the military, IT, engineering, marketing, and logistics fields. The demand for IT professionals is driven by the rise of digital technologies, while engineers are needed for infrastructure projects.

Comment

Working...
        X