My Goodies and cycle log :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vulgarity, nice cycle, bro!

Got a great build... you'd gain some serious size on Test , Tren ace and Mast ...
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Yea man, lookin jacked at 160. Keep up the good work bro. If it was me though I'd have kept the test and EQ like you had it and I would do Dbol the first four weeks and rock some oral tran the last three or four

Comment

Vulgarity you look grate mate clearly what ever you have been doing is good keep it up!!

Comment

My how a person changes their thoughts so fast!!! lmao, Get it in Vulgar Im just like you im 5''7 163 and cut the fck up lol. Where gonna blow up bro!!! I can't wait Im giving Tren-Ace a go this round with some Test Cyp,EQ,Drol,and Var with the Tren at the last 8 weeks to bring everything together. I have a contest to win on here and on IM!!!! As soon as i start my cycle I will also make a logand we can compare brotha. Did you join in on Safelifes contest???
          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Damn so many comments!!! That's what's up!!!

Spitty99, LOL at you post...I understand though...it's all good yo!!!

Spades, You are not the only one man. I actually look bigger in the gym (in person), and guys be asking how much I weigh, and I tell them and they say "No Way!" Then we go in the locker room, and I strip down to my boxers and step on the scale. Me being so cut/defined makes me look like I weigh more. But check this out: (AND THIS I HATE) There is a disadvantage at being so cut/defined...here it is: When I have a long sleeve shirt on, I actually LOOK a 150 pounds...not even. I hate that...but when the shirt is off...that's all she wrote...

Liquid, Thanks man!

TrenMastrFlex, yea, I should of used Dbol for a kickstart, but it is what it is...hell, I might not even use dbol...it depends on how good of the results I get from Test E and EQ. I tell you this though...my second cycle will be Dbol, Test E, and Deca for winter...and Test E, Primo, Tren Ace,EQ, Anavar for the summer...but I not using all six compounds...I'm going to take a few compounds away, but I'll have plenty of time to "PLAN IT OUT" Again, it all depends on how I like this Test E/EQ stack.

Jimmy, thanks man. I should keep everything the same, but I just started to tweak my diet and work outs....to adjust with this juice...if "the looks" start to slack a bit, I'll return back to my norm. All in all, I know my body, and I know what works well with it (just not with juice)...yet. So, here we are! Good thing though, I'm not going to lose "a lot" of my gains because I know how to eat, train, and rest.

Dav1dg90,

LoL at your comment. Nah, I didn't join Safelife's contest...I didn't know anything about it. See, your cycle looks SUPURB!!! I wish I could do something like that, but I just have to stick with the basic Test E/EQ/Dbol stack for now...see me next summer, and I'll do a great stack like you! Good luck man...I'm going to be following you. Thanks for the compliment as well!

Okay, yall, I'm going to be back on here tonight and post my leg work out and my exp with this cycle thus far...cya then!

~Vul

Comment

Congrats bro and good luck with everything! Keep us posted on your progress.
              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Thanks DiscoDino!

I worked out legs tonight. My glute hung in there for the most part...wasn't painful at all...maybe a slight discomfort on squats, but it really didn't interfere too much with my work out...

Leg Press: 525x10, 575x10, 615x5 (Keep the same)
                Leg Extensions: Plate 15x10, Plate 16x10, Plate 17x10 (16,17,18 next week)
                Squats: 275x10, 285x10, 295x10 (285,295,305 next week)
                Leg Curls: 125x10, 140x10, 155x5 (Keep the same)
                Standing Calf Machine: Whole stack x20 for 3 sets
                Seated Calf Machine: (Slow concentrated and hold for 3 seconds calf raises...100x10 for three sets (110 next week) *Great burn

Tomorrow I'm going to the gym and work on abs. I usually do like 20-30 min cardio, but I'm going to be pretty sore tomorrow, so I'm going to rest my limbs and not run at all.

Tomorrow is also my 2nd injection...yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1cc of Test E and 1.5 cc of EQ is going in my left glute this time....I can't wait! Hehe...but yea, I'll update after injection and ab routine.

Physically: Nothing has changed
                Mentally: Nothing has changed
                Emotionally: Nothing has changed

Comment

Originally posted by Vulgarity View Post
                  Do for my frame....
                  Goddamn son you are big and ripped! Good work. Youre gonna be nasty after your cycle

Comment

Thanks Dboss10...sucks that you're banned though...

Week 1
                    Okay, I did my 2nd shot today. The shot went into my left glute this time. I'm right handed, so what I did was this: I laid down on my right side. and stuck my left glute with my left hand...i went in at an angle...WENT VERY WELL!!!! I aspirated ...nada...so I started to inject slowly...was done in a matter of minutes...it was a GREAT injection. The discomfort level isn't as bad at the right glute the first time. We have to wait and see for tomorrow...that's when I exp. the most discomfort.

I went to the gym today and did my ab routine. It went well! I'm going to be doing back and shoulders tomorrow...Also, I'm going to be changing my work out routine starting in June or late May. My splits are going to change to the following:

Day One: Chest/Tri
                    Day Two: Rest
                    Day Three: Back/Bi's
                    Day Four: Rest
                    Day Five: Shoulders/Abs
                    Day Six: Rest
                    Day Seven: Legs
                    Day Eight: Rest
                    Repeat

Okay, I know I have a small bodyweight and I'm shooting 1.1 grams of steroids a week, but so far...I have ZERO side effects. As of right now, I do not have bloat, gyno, or oily skin from Test E. As for EQ, I'm not exp. any stimulated appetite nor anxiety. I know we are on in the first week, I'm just letting you guys know that everything is KOSHER. Next update will be after my back/shoulder's exercise.

~Vul

Comment

Dude you are a hammer!!!!! Keep up the awesome work. You are going be a frickin tank by the end of this cycle.
                      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Hehe...I hope so...thanks Nephilim...

I went in to the gym at 5:30 this morning because my work out partner won't be off until 6 tonight and the gym closes at 7:45 on Fridays. I worked out Back and Shoulders. Overall, the work out went well. I bought some straps last night, but once I got ready to do deadlifts, I couldn't figure out how to use them...hehe...I'll have my homeboy to show me on Sunday when I return to the gym with my straps...(even though I won't need them.) My work out consisted of the following:

BB Rows: 3 sets of 10
                        Military Press: 3 sets of 10
                        Lat Machine: 3 sets of 10 (Trainer told me to stand up and extend my arms and lower the bar so that it will hit my lats 4 real and it does...I like it!)
                        DB Shoulder Shrugs: 3 sets of 10
                        Dead Lifts: 3 sets of 10
                        Front Raises: 3 sets of 10
                        Wide Grip Pull Ups: 3 sets till failure
                        Side Raises: 3 sets of 10

Also, my left glute is so g2g! A slight discomfort, but nothing like the day after on my right glute injection. I'm going to run tomorrow for like 20-30 min. I'll update after that. Sunday, I'm working bi's and tri's.

Comment

I'm going back to sleep...

Comment

Everything looks really good, I'm going to keep up with you. You seem to have a great starting point and you have the world of possibility in front of you.

Your body looks very well and your stack is what it is, simple and effective. Keep It Simple Stupid

Keep up your hard work and like someone previously stated "food" is the anabolic steroid just as much as the bottle. Great job bro.

Comment

Thanks Merz!!! And oh yea, I've been eating...I've been eating a lot more since I started this cycle...

I have a question guys. I have GP Anastrozole. I'm thinking about taking .5mg every other day. By doing this, would I hinder my gains? I know that you need estrogen to grow, but I don't think I'll be blocking all 100% of my estrogen by taking just .5mg every other day. Would this be okay???? Let me know...thanks!

Comment

If you dont experience excessive estrogen related side effects, I'd avoid it. Estrogen is important in maintaing healthy cholesterol levels. Suppressing estrogen is going to negatively impact your cholesterol values by reducing HDL levels. If you start feeling bloated etc. I may take it. 1 mg per day can suppress estrogen greater than 80% but.5 mg every other day wouldn't suppress any more than 50% so it would'nt be terrible, but again if you don't have to I'd save it for a cutting cycle or for future estrogen sides. A lot of people favor Nolvadex b/c it doesn't display the negative effects on cholesterol values when used for estrogen maintenance. I used to always use Anastrozole, and when I had my cholesterol levels checked last year, (6 months post cycle) my Cholesterol levels were were not good. HDL was 19 mg/dL when greater than 40 is considered healthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X