No announcement yet.

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!! It arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting this thread! I placed an order about 6 weeks ago and was getting a little nervous! Now i can relax and just wait! Shouldnt be to much longer!

Comment

Of course brotha!!! I know what you mean about getting nervous, first time I ever ordered with ole naps I was scared to hell that my order wouldn't even show up.... Needless to say, thousands of dollars, and numerous orders later, nervous isn't really a concern. Im Just a little impatient But yes, just try not to even think about it being in the mail. When it shows, you'll be happy as hell! Good luck with your cycle!

Comment

I just got mine in today. Do not worry. Patience sucks but you will need in life so better condition yourself now.

I don't care if I get in trouble because people deserve to know how long it took for me. I would want to know and would appreicate it if I were on the other end.

8 weeks on the dot exactly and I ordered on this date in February.

Cheers and good luck yall

Comment

Glad to see your order arrived my man! whatd you get???? How you going to run it?

Comment

Congrats brO!!! I can't wait to make a post like this!!! hmmmm im day dreaming lmao....
            ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Me too dave. Waiting since early march, should be getting close

Comment

Working...
              X