No announcement yet.

Feburary orders, please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I placed my first order with Naps the 3rd of Feb. Even put the wrong state on the shipping address. But after all the worry I would never see my order, lo and behold it arrived here today. And that is after having it sent to a mail forwarding company. (That package has been around half way around the world and back to get here.) So my second order has already been placed.

Thanks Naps!!

Comment

thats good news, hopefully mine will be here soon i ordered around the same time

Comment

Nice one, I'm glad you got your order. I do find it strange how some seem to be getting processed as per their websites literature yet others are waiting a week + before it even leaves them to be shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeSmiley View Post
          Are you sure things are back to normal? My WU was collected on the 12th and its the 22nd and still not even showing shipped? I thought if it was back to normal it would have been shipped after 2-3 days as your website quotes. I have pmed and asked for information but all I get is I cant discuss it for security reasons or yadda yadda, it will be sent asap. How about another update on what is keeping orders from being processed and shipped?

Cue the be patient and all that jazz, I'm just asking for an update to the slow processing that seems to be happening again, I'm not throwing sand in anyone's vagina so chillax
          +1 im in the same exact boat. i ordered back on the 10th and funds were picked up on the 12th but still hasnt shipped..

Comment

My biggest bug bearer is that i get no information and now i have been appeased with this. If only i got this kind of information at the beginning.

Feburary shipped orders were delayed on our end in a local hub and will be arriving later than usual. If you had something shippped in Feb, please allow 1-2 more weeks for arrival. Anyone who has to wait over 4 weeks after ship date will receive a 10% discount on their next order by simply placing the late order number in the order comments and multiplying the total by .90 for the new total. There is no need to confirm this with us after the order is made, simply send the discounted amount. If you have a paid order that has been processing longer than normal, it will be updated asap, we didn't want to ship until all the clutter was out of the hub here, they are now going out and are being updated as fast as possible. Tracking numbers for Feb orders are currently being uploaded into the system and will be available in about a week if sent registered. If you have another issue, please reopen or resend your ticket. We appreciate your patience through these delays and thank you for choosing us for your anabolic needs.

Comment

wow thats good info, where did you get that info from? If you have 2 orders that took over 4 weeks, you would get 10% off your next two orders?

Comment

My biggest bug bearer is that i get no information and now i have been appeased with this. If only i got this kind of information at the beginning.

Feburary shipped orders were delayed on our end in a local hub and will be arriving later than usual. If you had something shippped in Feb, please allow 1-2 more weeks for arrival. Anyone who has to wait over 4 weeks after ship date will receive a 10% discount on their next order by simply placing the late order number in the order comments and multiplying the total by .90 for the new total. There is no need to confirm this with us after the order is made, simply send the discounted amount. If you have a paid order that has been processing longer than normal, it will be updated asap, we didn't want to ship until all the clutter was out of the hub here, they are now going out and are being updated as fast as possible. Tracking numbers for Feb orders are currently being uploaded into the system and will be available in about a week if sent registered. If you have another issue, please reopen or resend your ticket. We appreciate your patience through these delays and thank you for choosing us for your anabolic needs.
                they replied to me with almost that same exact thing word for word...i ordered the 11th, picked up the 12th, and its still processing...my mind has already been intrigued by other business. one domestic and one international, which i think will go much better then my experiance at naps. i do like this board of brah's though

Comment

Most definitely, I have a couple of places that deal with GP stuff, so regardless of this, I think I will be trying other avenues. The fact they just give standard responses like "it will be shipped soon" or "I cant tell you things" is what puts me off using them again, why they couldn't of just explained this before giving the standard responses it beyond me.

It wouldn't have annoyed me and I wouldn't think their customer service is gash if they only gave this reason to begin with.

Your order and payment collections is exactly the same as mine, I wonder who's will show as shipped first.
                  AwesomeSmiley
                  Banned
                  Last edited by AwesomeSmiley; 03-23-2011, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chris280081 View Post
                    wow thats good info, where did you get that info from? If you have 2 orders that took over 4 weeks, you would get 10% off your next two orders?
                    That came from a support ticket.

Comment

Most definitely, I have a couple of places that deal with GP stuff, so regardless of this, I think I will be trying other avenues. The fact they just give standard responses like "it will be shipped soon" or "I cant tell you things" is what puts me off using them again, why they couldn't of just explained this before giving the standard responses it beyond me.

It wouldn't have annoyed me and I wouldn't think their customer service is gash if they only gave this reason to begin with.

Your order and payment collections is exactly the same as mine, I wonder who's will show as shipped first.
                      we shall see...

Comment

If my order was shipped on Feb 20th, when should I expect to receive it?

Comment

Do you see the info thing that says "Estimated Delivery Time?" If it was actually shipped on the 20th of Feb, you should be getting your stuff this week...it says 3 business days left for me and mine "SHIPPED" on the 21st....hope that helps!

Comment

mine shipped on the 20th as well. Im still waiting and the countdown time on my account has expired. Just be patient. It will show.

Comment

Thanks for the post Naps, I am confident mine will be here soon enough, just counting down the days!!
                              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                              X