No announcement yet.

Geneza injectables without labels??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as the injectables are in vials and the pills are in a bag of sorts and there is way to tell everything apart I don't care about fancy labels lol. I'm certain everything is legit given the company's reputation and desire to keep and obtain more customers.
    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamNaps View Post
      For those that skipped over my post and are still asking.
      ^^^Come on peoples,it's all right here geneza sent the product but somehow the labels took longer than expected to get to them. So instead of making you guys wait who ordered they just marked them and sent them to you. Shyt all it is is a fancy label and and if you wanted to wait im sure they would've let you lol. Im sure if you want the labels naps will send them to you but it really don't matter as long as you know ehat you got peoples!!!!!!!!1
      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

As long as from Naps. Trust me, you don't ever have to worry. Shit, ill take all without labels. The labels won't get me results. Naps and GP will and does.

You're as good as gold with Naps.
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
          ^^^Come on peoples,it's all right here geneza sent the product but somehow the labels took longer than expected to get to them. So instead of making you guys wait who ordered they just marked them and sent them to you. Shyt all it is is a fancy label and and if you wanted to wait im sure they would've let you lol. Im sure if you want the labels naps will send them to you but it really don't matter as long as you know ehat you got peoples!!!!!!!!1

X2
          Plus the girl in your avatar. LOL
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Ive taken several different brands of AAS Organon,sciroxx,British dispensary to name a few and GPs oils are great yeilding through the roof results better than the places mentioned just have tryed the orals as well and im sure there potant cause im swelling up like a balloon half way through my cycle and have put on 20 lbs of hard muscle i have all the girls on the beach staring hard when i take my runs on the weekend GPs products are great !!!!

Comment

Working...
            X