No announcement yet.

This may solve your ordering problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread safelife, good looking out. All the mods here are great and this board is one of the best compared to others. Almost all the other boards people flame you and talk shyt to you all day, it seems thats all their there for not to help someone. Well not here JM is my home and everyone here is great and will help you with anything you need. Thanks safelife keep people on their feet, remember this is not legal so lay low with the info bros!!!!STAY SAFE
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

So this happens to be an area I know a little about. Once package reaches customs and passes which 99% of them probably will, unless you have did something really stupid like placed one order for you and five of your buddies. (not a good idea) it will go to it's next destination which is going to be USPS or one of the main private carriers, fed ex or UPS. USPS HAS federal agents WITH full arrest powers. THEY WILL ARREST YOU! Especially if you do what I previously mentioned. If you ordered what appears to be a personal amount, odds are it will be seized and you may or may not get a seizure letter. Odds are USPS will send you a letter that says, he you ordered stuff that is illegal from outside the US. Don't do it again. Now your name is in a federal database watch list. DON'T order more stuff under your name. Fed ex and UPS do not have agents. They will turn it over to whatever local or state drug task force their is in your area. There will be one of two outcomes. They will try a controlled delivery with an anticipatory search warrant contingent on you accepting the package or two detectives will show up at your door and do whats called a "knock and talk". They will want to discuss the issue. DON'T ADMIT ANYTHING!!!!! I have no idea what you are talking about. DO NOT LET THEM IN YOUR HOUSE!!!!! If they do a controlled delivery somethings not gonna look right. The uniform, the vehicle, ups or fed ex normally will not let police use their vehicles. It'll be like a van or something, the person will try to tell some bs story that the normal truck broke down etc. It's BS. If it's USPS and they're doing the investigation, yer pretty much EFFED. The best way to avoid that is no huge orders and don't be ordering every month under the same name. Plus don't be reselling this stuff at the local gyms. That is whe you will get busted. Local numb nut you sell to gets stopped and busted with gear, I don't care how well you think you know him, he will rat you out and set you up in second.
      It is against the law in the US to posses IM needles also. It's considered drug paraphanalia you will get arrested.
      Simple rules: shut up,keep quiet, don't sell gear, smaller orders, less frequent orders.
      I think Safe and I used to have the same background. He will concur with me I am sure.
      Godspeed brothers.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Great thread Safelife and extremely useful!

Although I am but a newbie ? this board has been one of the most courteous helpful and informative I have run across.

Imho information and or guidance shared here strikes me as ?more creditable or reliable?.

A few weeks back ? I was ready to place an order for a product I now believe to be at best ? counterfeit. Fortunately I stumbled across this forum in time. Info found here ? clearly pointed me in a different direction.

Question:
        If one were to say order Hyge and have it shipped to the US ? what would be the best mode of transportation? The Faqs at naps list either Airmail or Ems for $25 or $99, respectively.

My concerns are 1) that it makes it thru safely but also 2) that it makes it thru in good viable fresh condition (due to its delicate nature and sensitivity to heat).

Thank you.

Comment

I believe that US citizens are only able to use the 25$ option check what it says next to the options just to be sure... And i also agree with dav1dg that the sponsors are very courteous and down to earth people along with 99% of the people here.. i dont even waste my time in other boards.. wee JM

Comment

Working...
          X