Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spend on wat the gear?

Comment

Get 3 10ml. bottles of test if you get the ( GP brand) and 1 order of dbol should do.. Get the 10mg. tabs. I forget how much comes in that one?? Don't think we can talk money???

Comment

Personally id et the 50 mg tabs of dbol.. They are 4 dollars cheaper and the same amount of mg in the script.. U can simply cut them in half and take 25 mg every day..
        - if your thinking of following my cycle.. U will need 2 10ml bottles of whatever test/ sust u choose
        (if you are running it for 10 weeks.... If you run the eq with it i would bum it to 12-15 weeks so 3 10ml bottles of test(if you want).. Which wll be between 80 and 100 bones for 10wk...or 130ish for 12-15 ws
        - if you run for 12 weeks u will need 3 bottles of the eq or gp's bold.. To un eq at 400mg awk.. Which is 92 bones or 138 for 3
        so basically 10 weeks would be 2 bottles of each test and eq.. If you run it 12-15 weeks u will need 3 bottles of each. I know it is an extra
        dbol is only like 22 bones..

So 10 wks 200bones.... 12-15 wks 280bones... Its an extra 80 to run it those extra few weeks but with these compounds especially the eq u need tht extra time.. If you really wana reach your goal id go for it

Comment

And at naps i would use all geneza or gp gear..

Comment

Sound like you two have it all figured out. mbig245, can you cycle me upnext.

Comment

Safe life ... Im diggin ur buttocks

Comment

what weeks should i run comid

Comment

okay thi is what im goin with gp test 500 and do 500 mg per week and dbol 50 mg a day and thats it do i need like the comid and what weeks shoul i take it?

Comment

i have tamoxafin and clomid.. u can always make a pct out of those 2

Comment

i believe u run pct 3 wks after u finish... just read up on pct in the forum

Comment

Start PCT Two weeks after your last Test E injection...three weeks after your last EQ injection(if you decide to add that compound) If you can't start PCT "on time"....it's better to start it early than starting it too late....

~Vul
                        Vulgarity
                        Last edited by Vulgarity; 02-24-2011, 05:52 AM. Reason: Forgot my signature...gotta have my signature!!!

Comment

i know u are all for test which is a-okay and dbol which i am also fond of.. but if u really want to build mase without the water bloat i really think eq or deca is a necessity. up 2 u though .. i would read up on them b4 u make ur final decision.. if price is too much for you i would go wiht the satchets... they are said to be of goo quality someeven say they are geneza brand, but who knows.. on each vial u will save atleast 10 dollars. just another idea for u to tink about

Comment

Well For any cycle....cutting or bulking.... Test is going to be a foundation and then you build around it... Drol and d-bol are both good for jump starting a bulking cycle. In which you combine with Test allowing you to maintain healthy sex drive... Deca on the other hand will make you hold an extreme amount of water... Very ideal for bulking and power lifting... I would not imagine deca working if you didn't hold water... EQ is a quality muscle builder.. Takes a while to take effect but worth it in the long run...Not to mention it'll make you eat like crazy.... The point is to always keep it simple...If your just starting out I would do a oral for a jump and run some test...Next cycle kick it up a notch.... Glad to be of help..

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                              Sound like you two have it all figured out. mbig245, can you cycle me upnext.
                              Sure Biggin !!!!! Strongly recommend ( A gram of this and a gram of that ) Followed by 8 ius of this and 10 ius of that.... Finish it all up with 400 grams of protein a day.. Don't for get to call me in the mourning..... Mbig's orders !!!!! Holla-atcha... lolololololololololo

Comment

Limo......this post here!!!! Look!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X