Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ment to juice View Post
    Im on the east coast to still waiting almost two months good luck
    Yours was reshipped bro did you not get my pm about that?

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
      Keep in mind guys this was a reship. The person, went through the time of being told wait another week three times,before it was reshipped. Once your packs are ship it's out of _ _ _ _ control. So when you say you have not received, I think, _ _ _ _, waits to see if it's just delayed due to hoildays or weather. I mean how many of you are going tosend _ _ _ P extra cash,if the first pack comes in and then you received the reshipped pack also?
      That indeed is a very good point!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
        SOMEONE WAS MISING ORDER SINCE NOV, 2011. CONTACT NAPS, AFTER A FEW TIMES OF SAYING ANOTHER WEEK. Adm responded to ticket Feb 1, 2011, said will reship. They received pack today. admin told them 2-3 weeks? The pack shows it was shipped out feb5th it arrived today. How do they do that? I know we all wish that could happen all the time.
        So he ordered 9 months into the future and received 9 months before he even ordered(present)... that truly is "black magic" ;-)

Comment

Im sure u placed a ticket?

Comment

hey, just an fyi for the guys waiting. be cautious with your details. never know who is reading your posts. i know you want your stuff, but ANYONE can read the info you post in public.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

^^^^deff true but cagefighter not you i know where your from lol i was talking to the other dude ebayceo or something like that sry shouldve specified
              ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
              X