No announcement yet.

Hey all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always been good using 1" for my glutes but I'm pretty lean and not much fat to speak of in that area. Plus the 1"ers are good for bi's, shoulders too.
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by kcfelkins1213 View Post
      If you want to be big, you are going to have to man up !!!!!! i shoot with a 23 guage 1.5" 3 times a week.
      GO BIG OR GO HOME
      Same thing i use . 23guage is perfect size 1.5" If you keep it steady and dont go all the way in on your delts it works fine. first few times i ever pinned i did sway around a bit and was sore . Live/learn /enjoy . I learned a lot from reading posts here.

Comment

I been running 23g-1inch and switched to 25g-1inch, and loving the 25 a whole lot better. Still use the 23g for withdraws.

Comment

Good luck im going on.month 3 of waiting.......hmmmmm I send tickets everday and I get the same email sent back...give it another week or 2....

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle View Post
            I been running 23g-1inch and switched to 25g-1inch, and loving the 25 a whole lot better. Still use the 23g for withdraws.
            I've been doing exactly the same thing for the last few years and don't think I will ever change it up.
            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

OKay, I checked my tracking number and it's in my town!!! Post office recieved it at 8:30 this morning...mailman hasn't arrived yet, so hopefully they put it on the truck for today's route...OH YEA BABY!!! It's monday too...I can shoot up today!!! Mail should get here in an hour or two...so I'll keep yall posted!!!

~Vul

Comment

It's here baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mailman just showed up!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the packaging!!!! VERY DISCREET...this stuff looks so much bigger on the site...hehe...HELL YEA>>>I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Thanks!!! SO MUCH!!! I feel like a kid on XMAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Time to shoot up and take a shower and work out!!! I know I wont feel it until 5 weeks from now but hey!!!

Comment

Congrats, I'm surprised about your tracking #, I tracked my package and it's been a few states over for about a week now.... =\

USPS doesn't ever update it the tracking, sucks.

I was thinking it would be here by now.

Comment

Working...
                    X