Anyone have experience with HGH Gray Tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have experience with HGH Gray Tops

I've been using Hygetropin 2iu ED for about six weeks and even at that low dose the results have been great. Body fat seems to have dropped, I'm sleeping like a rock, and I maintained 100% of the gains from my previous cycle. It could totally be placebo but I feel like the skin on my face tightened up, making me look younger. (Now just to get the torso to do the same!)

I'd like to continue running it through the cycle I'll start in June, so I'll be on it for a minimum of 10 months. For budget reasons, I placed an order for 5 kits of Naps Black Tops HGH. From what I can gather they're less potent than the Hyge, but how significantly? I know everyone talks down about generics, but based on my experiences with Naps they don't bring crap products to the table.

Anybody have experience with the Black Tops they can share with me? Curious about what I should expect.
    gethugeguns
    Last edited by gethugeguns; 02-27-2016, 05:39 PM.

If you are considering using HGH for any purpose, I strongly advise consulting with a licensed healthcare professional. They can assess your medical history, discuss potential risks A Small World Cup and benefits, and determine whether HGH therapy is appropriate for your specific needs.

Comment

Talk to a doctor if you're thinking about taking human growth hormone (HGH) for any reason.
      basket random

Comment

Working...
      X