Napsgear bitcoin down for literally a month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napsgear bitcoin down for literally a month

So, I've been trying to use bitcoin for a month now and everyday it says same old shit : site maintenance bitcoin unavailable. Can someone explain why naps has a giant banner offering 20% off if it doesn't even take bitcoin now?

Should I just give up with it or what? Live help was laughably bad and just gave me generic instructions on paying with bitcoin.

I've the same experience. Have had some issues with MoneyGram so waiting to use Bitcoin, but think it's about time to bit it and use moneygram again. Any suggestions?

Comment

Bitcoin is down in many gear sources, but Naps will respond in 1-2 days with moneygram... International usually takes 24hrs from where I am, plus costs an additional $9 usd on top of the $25 shipping.

Comment

Regarding the huge 20% discount banner, it is possible that this is an advertising strategy of another trading platform, unrelated to the Bitcoin website crash. It could also be the result of Bitcoin's price swings wordle in the market in recent times.

Comment

I understand your frustration, and I'm sorry to hear about your experience. It's important to note that the availability and acceptance of Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency can vary widely depending on the platform io games or service you are using.

Comment

As a beginner in forex trading from Nigeria, I appreciate brokers who offer comprehensive educational resources. FBS, more information here, provides a wealth of educational materials, including daily market analysis, trading ideas, courses, and more. From the basics of forex to advanced strategies, these resources have been instrumental in improving my trading skills. It's encouraging to see FBS adapting its services to meet the specific needs of traders in Nigeria, contributing to its growing popularity in the country.

Comment

Working...
            X