This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Package Stopped Moving

Has anyone had the experience of a package which stopped moving, for a long time? I've been tracking my latest Naps order and the package has been in one place for 3 weeks. Cause for concern? Has anyone had a stuck package and successfully received their order?
    Next Level Nutrition
    Last edited by Next Level Nutrition; 01-20-2016, 12:32 PM.

I had one stuck//////////// for weeks at customs but it eventually got delivered.
    Next Level Nutrition
    Last edited by Next Level Nutrition; 01-20-2016, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith2002 View Post
      I had one stuck////////////////////////for weeks at customs but it eventually got delivered.
      That's where mine is stuck as well. Do you recall how long it took altogether to get your stuff?
      Next Level Nutrition
      Last edited by Next Level Nutrition; 01-20-2016, 12:31 PM.

Comment

/////////////////////////////////////////////
        Next Level Nutrition
        Last edited by Next Level Nutrition; 01-20-2016, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Hey fellas, instead of deleting this thread, I'm gonna lock it and leave it here so that other new guys understand, part of the rules is, we don't openly talk about shipping details on the board. So please refrain the future and if anyone has an issue, I suggest you go to the board sponsor and talk to them through their help desk.

Thanks guys. Not openly posting this stuff is safer for everyone, including safer for YOU!
          Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Thanks NLN. You guys need to go through the proper channels. Please contact Naps Rep, or open up a ticket on the website and your concern will be addressed. The Mods here aren't Reps, we don't have anything to do with your orders or the business side, so there is no need to contact us. I get sent PMs all the time, and I am sure the other Mods do too. Again, goto 1napsgear.org website and just open a ticket, that will probably be the fastest way to get your concern resolved. Napsgear doesn't scam anyone, so rest assure you will be taken care of.

Also, please read the Forum rules. Seems like a lot of new members don't know how this forum is run. They are a sticky at the top of this thread, hard to miss.
            ItalianMuscle
            Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 02-03-2016, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X