Looking for advice on a cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for advice on a cycle

Here is a link to my story in the introduction forum. http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?12299-Hi-all!

Short story, I'm now fat..35% BF. I'm prone to gyno so I need the cycle to address that. I want to get back to the 10% I was 2 years ago. I have ran many cycles in the past.

I have been reading about primo. Seems logical given my gyno issues. I'm also thinking about HGH just for health purposes.

I would really like the advice of the community being that I do have the Gyno issue.

With gyno, the main concern is to control estrogen. It really shouldn't stop you from running any specific gear, as long as you have the correct E mgnt in place. So I would start with a test base and go from there. If you wanted to do a cycle to transform, from fat to lean, while ideally growing, maybe add in a compound like anavar for the last 8 wks of a 12 wk cycle. Or as you mentioned, primo would be a good option. Just be sure to use an AI to protect yourself. Something like this maybe :

1-12
    Test E 375-500mg EW
    adex 1mg EOD or more as needed
    primo 400mg EW

Then start PCT 2 wks after your cycle is over.

You could also use something like clen to help with fat loss
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
    X