Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Get Shredded 2016

Whats up fellas,

For any of you that have been around for awhile, you've seen previous incarnations of Project Get Shredded. If you are interested in making some real progress and getting your body to the best shape we can in 16 wks, head on over to Naps and apply!!

https://www.1napsgear.org/entertainm...n=get_shredded
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Hey Mr Big, do you still have your before/after pics?
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Damn, this is fire.
      How often does naps run this?

Comment

Originally posted by Win All Day View Post
        Damn, this is fire.
        How often does naps run this?
        Not often. Maybe 1x a year. There are just so many months in the year

Click for more info

Comment

Shoot, I was hoping they did it two times or more a year. Definitely signing up next time they run this.

Comment

Originally posted by Win All Day View Post
            Shoot, I was hoping they did it two times or more a year. Definitely signing up next time they run this.
            I may do another later in the year. It depends on a lot of factors. But stay tuned and if you are interested, I also work one on one with guys year round, so feel free to reach out to me

Click for more info

Comment

Originally posted by Next Level Nutrition View Post
              I may do another later in the year. It depends on a lot of factors. But stay tuned and if you are interested, I also work one on one with guys year round, so feel free to reach out to me
              Killer. I appreciate it brotha. I will reach out.

Comment

NLN, I do, why?
                The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                Chat Box Talk And Rules
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Would you mind posting them up, just to show the awesome transformation you made? I was super proud of the work you put in and to me, that was a memorable transformation

Click for more info

Comment

I'll be interested for my next cut
                    March 2016

Comment

Next Level Nutrition had helped me get to a place that I just could not get on my own. I was one of the hardest guys to transform, I worked my ass off, literally! It was fuckin hard, but with his help, I kicked some ass!!! There was constant communication with him at any time of the day, along with emails back and forth. This was one of the hardest thing I've done in my training career, that I have ever accomplished. At my age, at the time (50) I thought I would never be able to become that lean. NLN has also given me the tools and knowledge to stay lean throughout the winter, as I try to gain more size and I have been able to continue getting leaner for summer. The last pic is the spring of 2015, if it hadn't been for NLN I would have never been able to get even leaner that following year. That spring I had made it down to 4-3% body fat.

This was all possible, do to the fact that NLN had shown and given me the tools and knowledge to get myself even leaner the next year.
                      Thanks again NLN, could not have done it with out ya brother!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	154514 Click image for larger version

Name:	10_18-14 Back.jpg
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	154516

Name:	21.jpg
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	154515 Click image for larger version

Name:	10_18_14 Front1.jpg
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	154517

Name:	FB_IMG_1438867952694.jpg
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	154518
                      MrBig
                      Last edited by MrBig; 12-20-2015, 01:27 PM.
                      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                      Chat Box Talk And Rules
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Good shit man, thats an awesome transformstion. Congrats, you look great!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                          Next Level Nutrition had helped me get to a place that I just could not get on my own. I was one of the hardest guys to transform, I worked my ass off, literally! It was fuckin hard, but with his help, I kicked some ass!!! There was constant communication with him at any time of the day, along with emails back and forth. This was one of the hardest thing I've done in my training career, that I have ever accomplished. At my age, at the time (50) I thought I would never be able to become that lean. NLN has also given me the tools and knowledge to stay lean throughout the winter, as I try to gain more size and I have been able to continue getting leaner for summer. The last pic is the spring of 2015, if it hadn't been for NLN I would have never been able to get even leaner that following year. That spring I had made it down to 4-3% body fat.

This was all possible, do to the fact that NLN had shown and given me the tools and knowledge to get myself even leaner the next year.
                          Thanks again NLN, could not have done it with out ya brother!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7354[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7358[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7355[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7359[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7360[/ATTACH]

Thanks man. You make a good point about learning the tools it takes to get your own body in shape. I had trained for a few years seriously on my own but after I got a coach to teach me how to get my body into shape, it made getting in shape even easier the next time, having learned what my body needed. Then each year, I've built off of that knowledge and have gotten better and better.

Looking back now, I feel like we could have gotten you even leaner, had I known then what I know now! We all are always learning and that includes me. At the time, you were my toughest client. Since we worked together, I've met other guys that have body types that respond similar to yours and the work we had done together helped me recognize more quickly, the dietary decisions we need to make. You are no longer my toughest client though! Haha. That title now goes to a female. She is 5'10 and competed at 145 lbs in figure. She was eating a cup of rice with every meal and almost no fat. The minute I tired to remove a small amount of rice, her body would deflate, flatten out and look small. I tired adding fats to replace the calories. I tired a mild carb cycle. I tired everything! She was on an 18 wk diet for 2 shows. It took me weeks to figure out what we needed and now to get her body to respond. She ended up doing well, and ended up winning one of her shows. But damn, that was tough.

At this stage, I have helped 100s of people and thankfully, I have worked with so many different variations of different body types. I have a very solid idea of where each person needs to start. 9 times out of 10, I already have a good idea of how the diet will unfold in week 1. The key is listening to my clients. Listening to their feedback and response, then using the tools we have to make the adjustments that work. Each person is different, but I have yet to work with someone that does not get results, if they are willing to do the work. And you my friend, are a prime example of a man that is willing to do what it takes to learn, improve and evolve. I will always look fondly on the time we worked together brother

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by frandman2014 View Post
                          I'll be interested for my next cut
                          March 2016
                          Hit me up when you're ready. Best place is through the Next Level Nutrition page at Naps. They have an email contact form there. Or message me here. You look pretty lean in your avatar. I imagine we can push that to the next level, no pun intended

Click for more info

Comment

Originally posted by Next Level Nutrition View Post
                            Thanks man. You make a good point about learning the tools it takes to get your own body in shape. I had trained for a few years seriously on my own but after I got a coach to teach me how to get my body into shape, it made getting in shape even easier the next time, having learned what my body needed. Then each year, I've built off of that knowledge and have gotten better and better.

Looking back now, I feel like we could have gotten you even leaner, had I known then what I know now! We all are always learning and that includes me. At the time, you were my toughest client. Since we worked together, I've met other guys that have body types that respond similar to yours and the work we had done together helped me recognize more quickly, the dietary decisions we need to make. You are no longer my toughest client though! Haha. That title now goes to a female. She is 5'10 and competed at 145 lbs in figure. She was eating a cup of rice with every meal and almost no fat. The minute I tired to remove a small amount of rice, her body would deflate, flatten out and look small. I tired adding fats to replace the calories. I tired a mild carb cycle. I tired everything! She was on an 18 wk diet for 2 shows. It took me weeks to figure out what we needed and now to get her body to respond. She ended up doing well, and ended up winning one of her shows. But damn, that was tough.

At this stage, I have helped 100s of people and thankfully, I have worked with so many different variations of different body types. I have a very solid idea of where each person needs to start. 9 times out of 10, I already have a good idea of how the diet will unfold in week 1. The key is listening to my clients. Listening to their feedback and response, then using the tools we have to make the adjustments that work. Each person is different, but I have yet to work with someone that does not get results, if they are willing to do the work. And you my friend, are a prime example of a man that is willing to do what it takes to learn, improve and evolve. I will always look fondly on the time we worked together brother

- - - Updated - - -

Hit me up when you're ready. Best place is through the Next Level Nutrition page at Naps. They have an email contact form there. Or message me here. You look pretty lean in your avatar. I imagine we can push that to the next level, no pun intended
                            Will do mate
                            Appreciate it [emoji3]

Comment

Working...
                            X