Review of first cycle ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review of first cycle ever

First im sorry but this is going to be long and semi-detailed. I've put caps at the start of each new "paragraph" so you don't have to read all of the crap I post if you only want to know one thing. Thanks.

A little about me. I am 24, 5 foot 10-11. pre cycle I was 188-190 and I was 15% BF (3 point caliper)
    THE REASON I decided to start a cycle is because I got a blood panel done and my testosterone came back at 437 at 8am after 8 hours of sleep and fasted. so I said holy crap that's low yet I don't have any of the symptoms of low T except for the fact I've had a hard time putting on muscle mass and I my muscles get "pulled" very easy.

SO I MADE A PURCHASE AT NAPS AND VOILA my order arrived and I dived in!
    My order consisted of:
    three 10ML bottles of GP Test CYP 250
    two 50 packs of GP Anastrozole 1mg
    three 100 packs of GP Methan 10
    two 5,000 IU HCG (pregnyl)
    Then I purchased my needles and syringes from allegromed.
    CYCLE LAYOUT was:
    250mg test on sunday and 250 on Wednesday.
    250 IU hcg on sunday and 250 on Wednesday (SubQ)
    4 Dbol tabs on non workout days and 5 on workout days spread 3-4 hours apart with 20mg pre workout. for the first 4 weeks.
    2 dbol tabs 1 in am and 1 pre workouit during the last 3 weeks before post cycle starts to add a little extra mass and help keep cortisol down when test levels are dropping.
    .5mg anastrozole was ran daily in the am
    I also ran a bunch of support supps and those are as follows:
    taurine 4g, blockade (on-cycle cocktail), liver care, 3,000IU Vit D, 3g fishoil and that's prolly it.
    POST CYCLE WILL CONSIST OF:
    Clomiphene 75/50/50/50/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20
    Exemestane 12.5/12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25/6.25

DIET was a surplus at 3,000 calories a day at 50p/30c/20f and it's treated me pretty well with 1 cheat day on sundays when im usually away from home and much more active (I don't count calories this day and eat anything I want)

NOW FOR THE MAIN EVENT:
    I am currently in week 8 and last week I got mid-cycle bloods and my testosterone came back at A WHOPPING 5326... THATS OFF 500MG A WEEK KIDS. So my gear is obviously about double the dosage it should be per ML. My estro also came back about 15 points higher than it should have (which is obviously because im running a gram of gear and not 500mg)

So needless to say naps is legit and hooked me up with way over dosed gear which is great but I'm cutting my doses in half cause a gram a week of test for my first cycle cant be good.

I have 4-5 weeks left of my cycle and in 2 weeks im going to add dbol in at 20mg a day for the remaining 3-4 weeks up until 5 days before post-cycle starts to add a little more bulk.

ON-CYCLE I feel great. libido is through the roof even more than normal. My squat, deadlift, and bench have all gone up 50+ pounds and im currently sitting at 202 pounds at 14% body fat (3 point caliper) and im feeling bigger and stronger every week.
    I've gotten tons of compliments and the "what are you taking" question pops up almost daily.

I WILL POST AGAIN at the end of week 13 to summarize my gains for the whole cycle then 2 weeks later I will start pct and after 5 weeks of that ill post and tell you how that went then about 6-8 weeks later ill get post cycle bloodwork done and bring the results back to this thread.

Thanks for those who read and let me just finish by saying im a naps user for the rest of my cycling career.

Looks great brother...

I am waiting on my order as we speak!

Good luck with everything.

Comment

Nice man. Looks like you have put a lot of thought into your cycle and are carrying out a solid plan. Thats always nice to see and the results will speak for themselves. If you want to share some before and after pics, I'm sure that the community would be motivated by your results. Keep grinding
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Thanks for your post. I've been researching my first stack as well and was going to go through Naps and get the beginners mass stack.
        I'm 40, 5'10, 215. guessing my BF is 25% because last year prior to training my ass off for the last 12 months, it was 35%.
        Haven't had my T tested yet but have Dr apt this week to do so. Figured skip the option of begging Dr for a script because from what I've read the dosage is always low and too spread apart. I'll go my own route.
        My Bench, Deadlift and Squat are 255, 340 and 315 respectively. Looking to make strength gains, build mass and burn belly fat.
        Your post has confirmed too me this is the way to go.
        My question is does the stack include a PCT? This is a little fuzzy on the website. I think it includes a minimal amount which is probably good enough for a first cycle?
        Thanks...

Comment

Working...
        X