Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DP Winstrol 50 from Naps

GREAT STUFF

I know I'll catch flak for this, but I love Winny, and I love Winny orals. I first used it back when I was 18 and never got any of the sides that people complain about (i.e. hair loss, dry skin, joint pain) and to this day it remains my favorite oral and I've used 'em all.

I decided to order some Winstrol 50mg from Dragon Pharma through Naps because when I use Winny I go all in. I actually didn't know much about DP before ordering, but I still recall the halcyon days of British Dragon so I figured screw it, the name's close enough. Ordering through naps, as always, was stupid easy.

This stuff is legit. it's pretty rare, if ever, that you'll hear Winny described as "strong" but this stuff was strong. Two days in I was feeling better pumps and improved vascularity. of course I was stacking it with other stuff as well, including other orals.

I know this stuff is legit because this is the first time I've ever felt joint stiffness (not pain) on Winny. 50 mg/day weeks 1-4, 100 mg/day (50mg taken twice a day) weeks 5-9. Most people don't take Winny that long, but like I said, I've always got great results from it.

if I make the jump back into competition, I will for sure be adding this to my pre-contest stack.
    Next Level Nutrition
    Last edited by Next Level Nutrition; 09-23-2015, 02:06 AM.

Nice, thats great to hear. I always use Geneza because I am most familiar with it and have had good results time and again. But great to hear feed back on one of the other Brands Naps carries. Now I have to ask, why do you think you would catch flack for loving winstrol? Its a great compound and has a strong visual effect. If I were to use test and one other compound to look by best on stage, it would be winstrol. The main drawback I find is stiff joints and its terrible on cholesterol. I can get around both of these issues by controlling dose and length of time being used. I'll use 50-100mg, once a year, for about 4-6 weeks leading into a show. The only suggestion I would have is check your HDL at the end. I've never met a person that doesn't experience cholesterol changes with winstrol. I'm sure you AST/ALT will be off by a decent amount too. Of course these things will reverse, but if you are disposed to problems with these things, it could be a problem, or it could be a problem after doing many cycles. Not to dissuade you from your plan. Just throwing it out there. Long term, I think Masteron would be safer, then if you loved winny, just add it in for the last 4 or 6 weeks.

Btw, Im going to have to edit your post. We want to keep some of this info off the boards
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Thanks for the tips! I do have good healthcare and I actually have decent blood levels. Mostly because I am very aggressive with cardio and diet, even though I'm not stepping on stage.

I love Winny but you know how guys are..."it's a girl drug" "shit's weak" "noob compound" etc etc...

Comment

Originally posted by AjB1983 View Post
        I love Winny but you know how guys are..."it's a girl drug" "shit's weak" "noob compound" etc etc...
        LOL, man, then I guess those guys are missing out!
        Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
        X