2 orders and twice satisfied!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 orders and twice satisfied!

Hey all...long time lurker, first time poster.

Brief rundown: I used gear pretty much all four years I was in the Marines (which was dumb because I was so young) but hadn't used anything serious since I got out in 2007. I have genetics on my side, so I have been adding mass steadily since, but earlier this year I decided I needed a little boost. At 32 years old, it was time to jump back in. I did a high T cycle, but for some reason around here I couldn't get any good orals to stack it with.

So after much research I did an initial order of 1xCLENBUT from Shree Venkatesh and 2xStan-Max from Maxtreme. I couldn't believe how easy the process was, and I really couldn't believe how quick the stuff got to me. I added it to some test p and got decent results.

My second order was a lot bigger, but still all orals because I was worried about customs. More Clen (2 boxes) and Dbol from Shree, some oral Tren because I hate my liver, some stronger Winny and some Turinabol because it's what my dad used to use back in the day. Somehow, this order got to me even faster. it came in three shipments and I got the first one within a week of my WU payment. Absolutely outstanding. I got great results from just using these orals.

I'm now fixing to make a much larger order, and actually get some injectibles this time. I wholeheartedly trust Naps and have no worries about my order not making it to me. I'll never use the "gym guy" again. I migth even start ordering my pins from Naps. Can't suggest them strongly enough.
Working...
X