Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Naps Cycle... Unbelievable Results!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Naps Cycle... Unbelievable Results!!!

First I would like to say that prior to this cycle, I was a lifelong skeptic of international suppliers. I had my reservations about Naps but got some valued recommendations and decided to bite the bullet. It turned out to be one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Detailing the eventual results of my 10-week lean mass cycle would be moot if I didn't provide some context. For the last six months, I'd been languishing at the gym. That's putting it very gently. I'm a powerlifter by trade but I still place a lot of focus on size and aesthetics. From September 2014 to February 2015 I hadn't added an ounce to any of my lifts and was actually starting to gain bodyfat despite rigorous efforts to keep it off. Nothing I did seemed to have any effect on my results. I perfected my diet. I intensified my cardio. I went through every weightlifting routine from the Texas Method to the Conjugate Method. I tried every supplement available. I even ran SARMs and IGF-LR3 to no avail. By March I was starting to move in the wrong direction. My motivation was dissipating; something I thought would never happen. I decided it was time to hit up my first cycle since 2011.

The gear arrived in less than two weeks. The cycle was as follows:

GP Test Enan 400mg/wk Wks 1-10
    GP Eq 400mg/wk Wks 1-10
    HCL Var 40mg/day Wks 1-8
    HCG 250iu/eod Wks 1-10
    Adex 1mg/eod Wks 1-10
    PCT Clomid + Nolva Wks 12-14

Very mild as you can see. I had no lofty goals... all I wanted to do was break out of the fuckin rut. I did a bit more than that.

STATS:
    (28 years old, 5'9, 3 AAS cycles; this my first in four years)

Pre Cycle: Post Cycle:
    Weight: 198lbs 222lbs
    BF: 13% 11%
    LBM: 172.26lbs 197.58lbs
    Squat 1RM: 535lbs 615lbs
    Bench 1RM: 320lbs 390lbs
    Deadlift 1RM: 515lbs 580lbs
    Raw Total: 1370lbs 1585lbs
    Arms: 16" 17.5"
    Chest: 46.5" 52"
    Quads: 25" 28"
    Calves: 17" 18.5"

Yeah. Blew me out of the fuckin water. Cycle ended on May 24th and I've kept about 80% of my strength gains and damn near all of the size (weight as of yesterday is 215 lbs). As a powerlifter, I'd rather have it the other way, but it's been two months and people still don't believe me when I tell them I'm off. That's not a bad thing lol.

A few other things worthy of note:

-I tore my left pec in late 2011. At the time I was bench pressing around 375 lbs. As some of you may know, when you tear a pec, your strength is never quite the same. In the 3 1/2 years since, I've never been able to get my bench higher than ~340 lbs. I fully expected that even with AAS I'd never be stronger than I was prior to the injury. I have a whole different slew of expectations now :-).

-Sex drive was through the fuckin roof starting around week 3. Eq usually shuts me down pretty hard but this was not the case. In addition, it took virtually no time whatsoever to get all my levels back to normal. Balls were back to their usual size even before starting PCT. Got my bloodwork done a couple weeks ago and I'm already gtg for round 2. If I were a little younger I'd be like fuck this time off=time on shit. Luckily saner thoughts prevailed.

-In 8 years of lifting, I've never weighed more than 212 lbs, benched more than 375, squatted more than 550 or deadlifted more than 525. Every time I get close to any of those numbers, I hit a brick wall. On this cycle not only did I bust the shit out of all these plateaus, I accomplished one of my biggest and seemingly most unreachable goals in breaking the 600 lb squat barrier.

-Sides were very mild. No acne, hair loss or gyno. Picked up a bit of a bloat but that's normal for me.

-First time I've heard about an international supplier where the gear arrives in less than four weeks. My stack was sent in two separate shipments; the first arrived in only 11 days, the second came in just a few days later. At around week 4 I decided to extend the Var from 6 weeks to 8. I re-upped and was worried that there might be some down time before the package came in. It showed up in literally 6 days.

-Had been experiencing some right elbow tendonitis starting all the way back in October. After benching it would sting like a mother fucker for about 2-3 days. Had to cut skull crushers from my workouts completely. The Eq helped out a lot with that and it's effect has endured even two months later. I still feel a little pinch every now and then but the post workout pain is completely gone. I can hit up sets of 10 with the 130 lb dumbbell on skull crushers now without even wincing.

Even beyond the 25 pounds of lean body mass and 200+ lbs added to my total, which is fucking ridiculous, the most important thing to come out of this cycle is that I once again have that drive at the gym where I just tear through the weights with unrelenting aggression. As many of you know, there's nothing like that feeling you get when look up after a set and see a bunch of dumbfounded resolutioners starring at you; with open mouths and wide eyes that scream the same thought: "Jesus Christ, what a freak!". It's a complete 180 from where I was just a few months ago. After struggling for so long, I know that that passion, that intensity has no price tag on it. For me, it's better than sex. I keep having to remind myself that there was a time very recently when going to the gym was something I'd worry about all day long. Now, thanks to Naps, it's one of the highlights of my day.

Hope you enjoyed the review! I've already got my next cycle coming in: Prop/Eq/Var/Tren; this one I'll be looking to cut enough weight so that I can reasonably drop to 198 for competition although I'm so fuckin huge now I might just have to accept that I'll be competing as a 220 from here on out. I'll definitely keep you guys posted. Good luck with all your future cycles! Stay swole bros!!!
    powerhaus87
    Last edited by powerhaus87; 07-19-2015, 02:47 AM.

We love Naps mate.... Been using them last 10 years never had a problem
    Good on you reaching your goals ....

Comment

Thanks bro. I'm definitely sold. I'll be a customer for the foreseeable future at a minimum.

Comment

Since you were using 400Enan/400EQ were you using the blend from GP. Just curious, I've been wanting to try it but I have never
        used a pre mixed blend.

Comment

I was yea. Only thing was the post injection pain because of the extremely high mg/ml ratio. I started adding some grapeseed oil to my shots and had no problems after that.

Comment

Thanks for this. I'm about to start a cycle of KALPA test-E, and I only have Clomid. So I don't want to start without an aromatase inhibitor or SERM. Having a fast source would be great. Because I'd rather not even risk Gyno.
            The product of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.

Comment

Working...
            X